blksheep

Civil Service Test

Well, do they ask law type questions, like what's in 2C:39? Or subjective questions abut a situation, in a written narrative? Just curious, I am not taking the test, far too old to be hired.

Im not sure anymore. Havent taken one in 12 years. They did have multiple choice and some reasoning questions tho.

Anyone who takes it good luck and take whatever is offered.. took me the final month of my list to get hired and i was ooffered state and jjc corrections earlier I got lucky one of the last people hired for my dept that list. Gpod luck and when in doubt answrr c

I took the test in 2011. I did not study a minute. I got a 98. It is not a hard test at all. Don't waste your money on the classes offered. I got letters from the state and county. I wanted county because I live I toms river where the county jail is. I could not take the job. My neighbor told me the starting salary is now at 30,000 or lower. I could not possibly take that kind of pay cut. If I was young and single I might have done it. Good luck!!

I took the test for Border Patrol Agent and got an almost perfect score, but then decided that I didn't want to work for the government because it cannot be trusted. After jumping through hoops and being herded like an animal, and being treated with little regard, in the end I decided it was not for m being just a number and at the mercy of every community organizer for my continued employment.

The test will ask several questions a few times and word them diffrent later in the test to see if you are telling a lie. The LE job in the state are going down the toilet. The politics are hard to deal with and now you will have to pay a lot for medicial. Some places it’s a % of your premium. Not what it used to be. Most guys I see are out on 20 yrs it’s now not worth to stay the 25yrs. I talked to some that now pay almost 500.00 per check to medicial.

I took the test for Border Patrol Agent and got an almost perfect score, but then decided that I didn't want to work for the government because it cannot be trusted.

i took the same test. i went through the process for about 16 months. did background investigation 2 physicals and a bunch of crap. went to upstate ny for a interview and they said before we started we are only taking 2 from this group the rest can re apply. i was so angry at that point i took the interview and they took 2 that were marines. there was 10 of us left and they took 2. my question is if they need people so bad why only take 2 of the 10 if the others are qualified too.

Is the test for border patrol the same test?

same as the civil service test? no it is not. BP test is harder. If you dont speak spanish then you need to take an artificial language test. basically you get to review a fake language rules ect. then have to follow that fake language. that part is just a major headache.

I took the Border Patrol test a few years ago, scored a 96. I decided I didn't want to move to Texas where I know no one.

I'm signed up to take the corrections test, I got my notice three days ago. I'm taking it March 16th at the Hammonton Middle School.

I took the test in 2011. I did not study a minute. I got a 98. It is not a hard test at all. Don't waste your money on the classes offered. I got letters from the state and county. I wanted county because I live I toms river where the county jail is. I could not take the job. My neighbor told me the starting salary is now at 30,000 or lower. I could not possibly take that kind of pay cut. If I was young and single I might have done it. Good luck!!

Ocean counry starts at 38 and maxes out at 93... I know Iwork there ur neighbore was wrong u shuda taken it