Lalo

So this is where my backordered PMags are...

My apologies if this was posted already, but here's a quick and rare glimpse inside our favorite magazine manufacturer: http://www.guns.com/2013/02/26/sneaking-peeks-at-magpuls-production-lines-12-photos/

Magpuls-Production-Facility-3.jpg

I figured with all the hype and orders they have to fulfill, there would be an army of people working there...

A milion mags isn't that much. Those injection molding machines run 24/7. They probably have 3 shifts of workers assembling them.

They also have Subcontractors...they dont make their own Springs for example. Doesnt matter HOW many bodies followers and floorplates they have if there arent enough springs to complete them.

They also have Subcontractors...they dont make their own Springs for example. Doesnt matter HOW many bodies followers and floorplates they have if there arent enough springs to complete them.

Makes sense but I doubt there is a spring shortage, but who knows. They could be sitting there with 5 million mag bodies and followers and no springs. All depends on how many springs their subcontractors had on hand.

Makes sense but I doubt there is a spring shortage, but who knows.  They could be sitting there with 5 million mag bodies and followers and no springs. All depends on how many springs their subcontractors had on hand.

Though if that were the case, I would think they would start selling them with out the springs just to flood the market with mags in any state that faces a potential mag ban. People could always get the springs later from them or find there own spring.

Though if that were the case, I would think they would start selling them with out the springs just to flood the market with mags in any state that faces a potential mag ban. People could always get the springs later from them or find there own spring.

Ain't nobody got time for that.