dbldune

NICS checks

Well I picked up my S&W 1911PC this morning. Boy it is a beautiful pistol. I really think the dealer was as relieved as I was. He shook my hand a half dozen times, apologized for the long wait, and thanked me for being patient and finally getting done. I hated waiting the 26 days, but I have to say my dealer was a true gentleman the entire time I was pestering him. I really hope I am the last of the long waits, and all those who come after me get truly INSTANT results!!!

thats what they want. Keep hammering them

LOL, at 600-800 bucks a pop? I'll give the victory to them on this one :)

My honest opinion - there's no point. There's no great conspiracy going on, they simply DON'T CARE. They are state workers, it's a separate culture. They are not going to get heat from above, because what politician would risk ruining their career in this political climate by stepping out and saying "Hey, lets help people get their guns faster!" Star-Ledger would have a field day with this, imagine how many ways these words could be twisted and taken out of context.

Was over at Bob's today to finish my paperwork. They quoted me 10 days, so hang in there. Not that they have any control over it, but that is what they are saying it is taking.

I called Bobs just a minute ago. Was told that all NICS turned in on the 26th were back, except for mine and one other.

Why the hell can I win these lotteries instead of the Powerball?

Still nothing. Submitted on the 26th. With Bobs closed tomorrow I won't hear anything until at least Monday afternoon. So much for shooting my new gun this weekend.

I hate this state more by the hour...

Still nothing. Submitted on the 26th. With Bobs closed tomorrow I won't hear anything until at least Monday afternoon. So much for shooting my new gun this weekend.

Did they say what happens come monday and you don't hear anything?

Got the call @ lunch time and I just got back from pickin up my Polish M44 from Heritage Guild Branchburg

Submitted 3/28

Returned 4/8

Total = 12 Days

Nice! I was there Sat. - saw it on the "SOLD" shelf. Looked good - enjoy.

14 days today. Unreal...

UPDATE!

I am now in "Pending" status. What the hell that means I am not sure but it seems that they are now allowed to make me wait more! f$&kers.