dbldune

NICS checks

Today is day 15 for me. Submitted by my FFL on 4/16.

He said they haven't called him in two days and have not answered or returned his calls. He also called the ATF for recommendations.

My bought and paid for rifle is just sitting there in limbo.

turns out it came in today - 15 days.

Anyone apply for nics on the 19th of April? Tomorrow would be day 14 and wondering if mine would come back? Does nics send approvals on Saturday?

I did. I have not got mine back yet though.

So jealous you guys get to go and have NICs submitted. Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since I submitted PPP's. My town has always been 4 weeks. They tell me it's waiting on the state police. I paid for a gun 9 weeks ago that I can't even fondle....

I don't know... ever since I submitted my NICS (by fax) on March 23rd... and it was 'lost' and resubmitted, it finally came back approved but two of my credit cards were compromised since. Is there a possible connection to this insanity? I have never had this happen before.. and it could be a coincidence.. but has anyone else had similar experiences?

Got the call today Sat at 3:30 15 days total.

congrats. i'm on day 12 and no word which means that my 3rd permit will be rendered useless. My PD doesn't even respond when I ask about permit extensions.

need to find some private sales

about a month ago I bought a rifle at cabela's in PA, 1.5 hrs for NICS..bought a pistol at the same time..2 day transfer to NJ..then a 10 day wait for NJ to process the NICS..just bought a Winchester Repeating 30-30 today, was told 21 days..unreal..time to move..