dbldune

NICS checks

How many people have written or called their legislators? My reps said that they were unaware of the issue until last week. They always vote pro-2A and said that nobody had complained to them. We can't just wait for a group to speak up. Individual calls and letters get attention.

I was told on 4/30 that they were running approx. 12 days. We shall see. My son got his back 2 weeks or so ago in 5 days. We were happy with that and that's wrong as they are trying to get us accustomed to that so when they get it back in 5 days people are happy. This has to stop!! Who should be called?

Today is day 15 for me. Submitted by my FFL on 4/16.

He said they haven't called him in two days and have not answered or returned his calls. He also called the ATF for recommendations.

My bought and paid for rifle is just sitting there in limbo.

Today is day 15 for me. Submitted by my FFL on 4/16.

He said they haven't called him in two days and have not answered or returned his calls. He also called the ATF for recommendations.

My bought and paid for rifle is just sitting there in limbo.

I was talking to a FFL and they said last week they didn't get any NICS checks returned for 3 straight days. As of yesterday, they were just starting to get checks from the 13th back. The piles of guns waiting for NICS checks is starting to become massive.