Tmost

Sons of Guns

Yes, he does now.

Khyber Pass is the store...and Mesa Tactical Research is his research and development one.  Both are on facebook.

The tour of the new "store" was about as pathetic as any store I've ever seen.  Three handguns and three knives in the case, a rack full of camo hats, and a single LA zombie shirt.  The "workshop" was a small desk, and he showed off a new AR he built for his buddy.  There's your real question; how is he staying in business?

I hear Vince took over the FFL for the store after the ATF found some guns were missing.

I heard something like this, they couldnt show all of their inventory so Vince took over the FFL, however Vince has his own store and it looks like their is bad blood...I wonder whats true and whats not as I`m sure a lot of the story is for ratings lol.. 

I heard something like this, they couldnt show all of their inventory so Vince took over the FFL, however Vince has his own store and it looks like their is bad blood...I wonder whats true and whats not as I`m sure a lot of the story is for ratings lol..

True

I actually passed by red jacket on my way back from Houston.

They have two places. One is the shop (the one on the show) and a retail place to sell their swag. I got my daughter a shirt and ended up getting a short from Stephanie/ kris' new business.

It's called it's a cannon. The shirt for me was a gag.

What happened to this show? I enjoy the guns and the builds but the drama thing is just getting stupid! Especially the one from last week with the attempted breakin. He grabs a blunderbuss when he was left to guard the shop...REALLY...your store sells modern firearms! Also he says about being alone in store and I am sure there was at least a camera man and the guy who has a key to the shop jiggles the door handle? This show is really getting lame! Just stick with the builds guys and the show would be great! Also why is Will so broke?   

Folks, it's scripted reality, remember that. Most of the events are written around their true life endeavors but they are not going broke, not by a long shot. Even when the producer comes into play and says "what's going on?", all that has to be scripted.

"It's a cannon"?! that's the name of their shop? holy crap.

So Stephanie and Kris did open up their own place?

apparently. I haven't followed the show but on your way from Southern TX to FL, you pass by Baton Rouge. I figured I'd stop by. There were in Tampa doing a scuba cert when I was there,

I wouldn't trust Kris to work on a Nerf gun.

I think she had a kid or kids prior to them getting together.

They let him breed? That was their biggest mistake. Nothing like his little turnips running around with guns. :facepalm:

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...