RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Changed to May 18th at Clinton WMA

Also, I do want to make a note that Millsan1 has been nice enough to donate two cases of clays to the shotgun shootout. Hopefully with the date change he will now be able to make it, but please send him a PM or thank him at the shootout if he's there for his gracious hospitality!

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to access the site all day with the updates going on.

With everyone wanting to switch to next weekend, the shootout will now be changed to saturday May 18th.

I may be heading to EFGA this saturday morning instead to do shoot some Mosins and steel depending on the weather...

Hey man, no more steel allowed at EFGA...only range provided steel thats set up which isnt there yet.

Not to throw a wrench in the system, but what about next Sunday?

ive got to work. im out for clinton

if you guys head up to efga post in here. that would probably be around the time i get out of work so id be down to meet you guys there.

there's definitely a few of us going I'm not sure if I can at this point but most likely ill go for at least alittle

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Question for the organizers....

Can you guys help me out with the specifics about how the meetup came about and how I could get one running further south for our friends living in the other half of the state?

Many folks have voiced interest in holding a shotgun shootout further south.

I'd be willing to help set it up and do the legwork. Please PM me! I would appreciate it!

Awesome man is it a 12gauge?

No, this is only a new barrel for my 20 ga. I tried shooting my 18.5" cylinder bore barrel at CJRPC, but the targets apparently fly faster and farther there. Hopefully the longer barrel and choke will make it easier to hit them, or at least extend the range. One of these days I'll give in to peer pressure and get a 12 gauge...

Can you guys help me out with the specifics about how the meetup came about and how I could get one running further south for our friends living in the other half of the state?

I'd be willing to help set it up and do the legwork. Please PM me! I would appreciate it!

I know they tried one down your way in the begging of the year. If I recall right, only three people showed up.

No, this is only a new barrel for my 20 ga. I tried shooting my 18.5" cylinder bore barrel at CJRPC, but the targets apparently fly faster and farther there. Hopefully the longer barrel and choke will make it easier to hit them, or at least extend the range. One of these days I'll give in to peer pressure and get a 12 gauge...

Nothing wrong with a 20....I mean they are kinda girlie, but hey ya gotta start somewhere. :)

J/K I have a 20 ga myself that I need to pop the cherry on

i'm pretty sure he just posted it here that he wanted to do some clay shooting and anyone that wanted to join him could. about 30 people showed up and about 30 people had an awesome time. things like this cant be forced. i also think that the location in clinton right off rt 78 had something to do with it as most people can get there easily. depending on where you are in monmouth it might be worth the drive up here once for the experience.

Yeah, from what I understand, Recessed Filter posted, "Hey, let's meet up" and people just showed up... I went to the first one but haven't been able to make it since.

That said, I'm in for tomorrow with at least a +2 and a new shooter. We won't be there until 3 or so and we're bringing a thrower; if you guys are still shooting we'll join the crowd.

Oh and I'm bringing my new Benelli.