Sign in to follow this  
AlDente67

Edison cop fun

Immediately suspended with pay. I love that. That's a real punishment.

Attempted murder = you still get paid?

Coward could use the extra money for a 10 year supply of vaseline while he's in prison.

How is this titled fun...he firebombed a fellow officers house. What a traitorous scumbag. He could have killed the whole family. Fun...what a joke

I want to think that the OP went for sarcasm

I'm not bashing cops.  I'm pasting a story that repeats itself over and over if you frequent the Star Ledger.  Edison PD has had major issues for 20 years now.  Political scandals, corruption scandals, and now firebombing scandals.

118k is not deserved (not to mention the overtime and benefits not reported).  Sorry if it offends you, but you aren't worth that cost.

118k is not deserved (not to mention the overtime and benefits not reported).  Sorry if it offends you, but you aren't worth that cost.

Go talk to your town council, tell them to reduce the salary. See how quickly you get laughed out the room.

I'm not bashing cops.  I'm pasting a story that repeats itself over and over if you frequent the Star Ledger.  Edison PD has had major issues for 20 years now.  Political scandals, corruption scandals, and now firebombing scandals.

Then you go do their job and do it well. It is not an easy job. The stress alone is bad enough.

Go talk to your town council, tell them to reduce the salary. See how quickly you get laughed out the room.

I don't live in Edison, so it is their problem.

The point is that if I firebombed my boss's house, I likely would not retain my salary.  But in Edison, anything goes.

Then you go do their job and do it well. It is not an easy job. The stress alone is bad enough.

Thats not the only job with stress and they were not forced into becoming a police officer, THEY chose that profession!