Maksim

Good movies now on Amazon Prime Instant Video / Netflix

Netflix.

Special Forces: French Commandos in Afghanistan.

Red Lights: Debunking Faith healers.

The man from Earth: A caveman among us.

I may have to get netflix. One question. If you dont get the movies shipped to you are the same ones available through the internet to download to the tv

No.... but... they are getting more and more.  I mostly had it for TV shows.

I did get rid of Netflix after Stargate became Amazon exclusive.  If you have amazon prime, you get free access to prime instant movies.

"End of Watch" is a Cop movie about LAPD, and a pretty awesome one at that.

You are thinking of "Nightwatch" and "Daywatch" which are also pretty good.

Yes.... I knew the movies were here, as I saw one with translation, I just did not remember how the titles were translated here. =)

Netflix.

Special Forces: French Commandos in Afghanistan.

Red Lights: Debunking Faith healers.

The man from Earth: A caveman among us.

that was a cool movie. sci-fi a la intelectual dialogue

that was a cool movie. sci-fi a la intelectual dialogue

Well written but maybe too controversial for the faithful....

Unfortunately my amazon gets used more my daughters cartoons. My DVr is constantly full of shows I need to catch up on and I have a habit of preordering movies so I usually have a few I haven't watched yet. I still have to watch Lincoln

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

great idea for a thread, I have both streaming services.  I wish Netflix would add a TON more to their streaming service for movies, there's not much left to watch unless I find some good recommendations here.

I just watched "Into the Wild" on Netflix last weekend, I've seen it before but it's such a good flick that I watched it again. 

great idea for a thread, I have both streaming services.  I wish Netflix would add a TON more to their streaming service for movies, there's not much left to watch unless I find some good recommendations here.

I just watched "Into the Wild" on Netflix last weekend, I've seen it before but it's such a good flick that I watched it again.

Then people won't pay for 2 or 3 disks at a time.

Then people won't pay for 2 or 3 disks at a time 

Yes true, but that model is changing and changing rapidly.  No one is going to be watching actual DVDs in the next few years to come.  A majority of people I know stream everything (granted I am 33 but the people I am talking about range in age from 25-40

Jack Reacher is worth the watch, but as someone who has read every book in the series, it was unlike the actual character in any way.

Obviously Tom Cruise is slightly different than the book character - a 6'5 265 mountain of muscle, a loner who wanders around the country solving mysteries and beating up thugs.

I emailed Lee Child (the author), and he replied that he was thrilled with the casting choice (sure...$$$$$)