Larry1851

Just For fun...

Let's say we have a Jurassic Park situation on our hands. A huge Tyrannosaurus Rex is loose in Trenton and is terrorizing the Law and Public Safety Hearings.  State Senator Laura Weinberg has finally come to her senses about gun control and is begging you to take Rex out..  You have only one shot, because New Jersey previously and foolishly voted into law a one round capacity limit as being the nation's model for the safety of all citizens.  They can't repeal the law in time, because Rex just ate Steve Sweeney.   Senator Greenstein is screaming that the vote still has to go to another committee.    What will you use and where will you place your shot?  It must be a rifle.

Info:

T-Rex - 40 feet long, 12 feet high, six tons in weight, can run at 15-20 miles per hour with a 12 -15 foot stride, very thick skull with 60 banana long teeth.

My choice?  I'd wait until Rex was just about to shit Sweeney out, then fire a .600 Nitro Express into the heart and lungs.  Think it'll work?

Do whatever it takes to steal underwear and socks from every member of the Assembly and Senate. Pull up a dozen square yards of lawn from Drumthwacket. Grind that nonsense into 5000 pounds of beef and roll the ground beef into 50 pound balls. Place accordingly.

Why would I want to kill the only living dinosaur? An extinct animal comes back to life; I'd want to keep it alive.

Reminds me of the tale of killing a getting away from a bear with only a 22 and a friend.  Shoot the friend in the knee so you are assured to run faster than your friend.

Question:

Is Godzilla doing the same thing at the same time in Tokyo? 

If so, what are the Japanese people going to do? They don't even have any guns. I can't believe you didn't even consider this. You heartless bastard.