panteramatt

Urinating in public?

Everyone knows that pissing outside is not the thing to do, now I also say that sometimes it cannot be avoided and when that situation arises you need to find the most out of the way location possible. So, while pissing always keep your eyes peeled for people lights or whetever you don't want to be seen by. When you get caught well tough crap and you need to except the punishment. I don't are were you are if someone see's you it is then in public view!! If you are unwilling to except that then piss in your pants. Me I would rather have the ticket than piss my pants and have to be in wet smelly pants all night.

So be a big boy and pay the fine, now having to register as a sex offender that is just b***shit!!

Also if you have a party with 100 people you need to let people use the bathroom and except what happens to your house it's one of those things that go with have a party. people drink beer then need to get rid of it, not planning accordingly is not smart. If the line to use the head was to long and he had to go outside you should pay his ticket!!

If he was in the bushes the cop wouldn't have seen him. :unknw:

I've peed many places I shouldn't have. Mostly due to lack of an available facility. If I can go out of sight I will. If someone is driving by and can see you peeing, than by definition, you're not out of sight. Being pissed off about getting the ticket is one thing, but thinking the cop is an ass because you got caught doing something you're not supposed to be doing... :blink: Actions have consequences.

As you are the host and serving adult beverages with that many guests, it would probably be a good idea to get a port-o-John....or a mop for the mud.

Hoboken is $2000 and community service for public urination for the St Patrick's Day Parade. They put up those giant roadwork LED signs a week in advance. They still hand out lots of tickets. Food for thought.

Everyone knows that pissing outside is not the thing to do, now I also say that sometimes it cannot be avoided and when that situation arises you need to find the most out of the way location possible.

Umm... I don't know that. Who is this "everyone?" You really believe that pissing outside is some sort of taboo? I piss outside at least 5 times a week.

Matter of fact, I'm going to do it right now just to seek your disapproval. :)

Umm... I don't know that. Who is this "everyone?" You really believe that pissing outside is some sort of taboo? I piss outside at least 5 times a week.

Matter of fact, I'm going to do it right now just to seek your disapproval. :)

Amen! Its nice to not have to aim, haha

I just peed outside. I know everybody knows it's wrong, but I'm a bad boy at large. Mothers hide your daughters. P1010004a.JPG

Yes, I missed the cup a lot. Yes, I actually peed on my can. Accuracy through volume still applies :D

Way too much free time my man

Lmfao

I pee'd outside at least 3 times last night and I had my CZ in holster cocked and locked... That must e some kind of supercrime right?

This thread just goes to affirm there really are 2 NJ's.. The rural one and the one populated with city slickers and transplants who think their crap doesn't stink.

Wow, I must be an animal because not only do I not understand why relieving yourself outside is such a big issue if you are out in the sticks and not in general view of the public, I also laughed my ass off reading this entire thread. The hostility! lol

That was some funny sh*t Mipafox, disgusting but funny! I almost fell off my chair.

I'm kinda in shock, i've gone my entire life pissing outside in wooded areas and never though twice about it... if i'm away from a toilet, am i really going to waste time and energy finding one just so i can piss down a hole? just to find myself back outside? People are too subjective, it's something we all do every day... just because you never see a girl sh*t doesn't mean she don't sh*t... if you get what i mean. If you don't see my wanker i really don't see what the problem is.. Now, number 2 is a completely different story.. although i have crapped in the woods, but my only other choice was in my pants...so i think i made an appropriate decision.  THAT, was not fun. Although in my defense the bathroom was locked.

I'm kinda in shock, i've gone my entire life pissing outside in wooded areas and never though twice about it... if i'm away from a toilet, am i really going to waste time and energy finding one just so i can piss down a hole? just to find myself back outside? People are too subjective, it's something we all do every day... just because you never see a girl sh*t doesn't mean she don't sh*t... if you get what i mean.

Woah woah woah there pal.

Rainbow and glitter farts here, kthx.

I pee'd outside at least 3 times last night and I had my CZ in holster cocked and locked... That must e some kind of supercrime right?

This thread just goes to affirm there really are 2 NJ's.. The rural one and the one populated with city slickers and transplants who think their crap doesn't stink.

Transplants? People move here? O_O