wink-_-wink

More reason to buy Magpul!

Other than their stuff being oh I dunno.... AWESOME!  This company is giving one last F U to CO law makers!!! GOOD ON THEM!!! giving away mags + selling up to 3 at $10 each... sneaky sneaky, I LOVE IT!!

At least people there are not brainwashed and still have the balls to tell their politicians what they think about hard political "work" to screw law abiding people. 

A handful of Democratic state lawmakers in Colorado face recall petition efforts over legislative votes to limit gun rights after last year's Aurora, Colo., and Newtown, Conn., shooting massacres.

The secretary of state's office has said that recall petitions against state Senate President John Morse and Sen. Angela Giron have enough signatures to force recall elections.

Nice.  Way to go Magpul.  I think everyone that reads this needs to tab away from NJGF for one minute and order something Magpul NOW.  There has to be something that you need/want from them.  Order it now.  If you're a real fan and already have it all, just order some more PMags.  No such thing as having too many mags.  It feels great to support companies like Magpul.

I would love to order Pmags but they are way over priced. especially since I have to have them altered and destroyed in a way that allows me to not maintain them........I brought some anyway........

Talking about this matter seriously, we need input from someone who actually has some realistic idea about how practically something can be changed. 

What is better way: legislation or well supported pro2a politician(s) ? 

What we can realistically afford? 

I heard there are about 1 000 000 firearm owners in NJ. Let's say there are 10% of them willing to support concealed carry etc and donate $10. 

As far as I understand $1 mil. is a lot of money for a lawsuit. 

Is $1 mil. a lot for political action? 

Now is a good time. Firearms owners are united in fear and willing to do something.