RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! July 14th at Clinton, NJ WMA

Can we get a final count who all is bringing throwers.

I'll have two of mine.  The Do-All will prolly need some fine-tuning.  I've got two batteries as well, but not sure how well the older one will hold charge.  I'll bring the cheap manual chucker as well.  I'm also bringing two and a half boxes of clay's.

I'm bringing all of my shotguns as well.  I can't wait for this.

I am bringing:

-Do All Clayhawk Thrower

- El Cheapo Hand Thrower

- box of Clays

- Case of Water

- loads of cans of mixed soft drinks ( Diet Coke, Ice Tea, Dr Pepper)

.........i want to Match my water and drinks with someone s cooler and ice .........if you have a cooler get it with Ice

I am bringing:

-Do All Clayhawk Thrower

- El Cheapo Hand Thrower

- box of Clays

- Case of Water

- loads of cans of mixed soft drinks ( Diet Coke, Ice Tea, Dr Pepper)

.........i want to Match my water and drinks with someone s cooler and ice .........if you have a cooler get it with Ice

I have the cooler with ice and will prob get another pack of water from Walmart...

Also have 2 boxes do clays, and will have 200 rds of 20 gauge in case peeps need some

Ok guys. I am glad everyone is figuring this out without me lol. Today was the big move in day for my girlfriend and I and we've been going nonstop since 7 this morning. TIme to relax and order out and have some brews before bed!

Weather says sunny and nice tomorrow, probably humid and I'm sure it'll be a bit muddy as we got a good amount of rain out here so dress and prepare appropriately! I will see everyone bright and early. Please PM me with any questions or anything, I will try to check this before bed!

Oh and I will be bringing my thrower and all shooting stuff. It sounds like we're pretty prepped with drinks and coolers so I will bring that stuff next time and the other guys can take a month off! 

Also, I will be bringing some long guns that are for sale so please bring cash just in case  :p

is anyone still planning on going to EFGA after clinton? if so im bringing my garand and svt 40 that i have yet to shoot. can anyone give me a place to get shells tomorrow morning? i thought i had a bunch more than i do. easton walmart maybe?

is anyone still planning on going to EFGA after clinton? if so im bringing my garand and svt 40 that i have yet to shoot. can anyone give me a place to get shells tomorrow morning? i thought i had a bunch more than i do. easton walmart maybe?

What gauge shells? I have 20 gauge but I'm guessing your want 12.

Easton is probably your best bet at this point.

What time are you thinking of going to EFGA?.

What gauge shells? I have 20 gauge but I'm guessing your want 12.

Easton is probably your best bet at this point.

What time are you thinking of going to EFGA?.

depends on when we finish up at clinton. probably around 1-2.

If your after 9 you can get 12g @ Hertiage Guild Easton for $59 a case of 7.5 or 8's Remington Dove and Quail, its same specs as the target loads

i guess that will put me in clinton around around 9:30-10. thanks.

Hi guys I'm bringing some hot Chinese style buns, with sesame/yum stuffing. I prepared them especially for you guys, so please do help yourselves when you see them.

Dick's won't be open till 10:00, so I'm kinda hoping to buy some clays from you guys, if you happen to have extra...