RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! July 14th at Clinton, NJ WMA

Actually the best gun of the day was either mine or joes mossberg 930

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Oh I didn't try that one out. I do remember that Joe has a semi-auto with anti-recoil muzzle device, pretty loud and he did pretty well with it.

But the Saiga was shorter and lighter! :gaming:

Funny guy pat!

Haters gonna hate lmao

Lol my saiga12 was getting passed around more than a crazy whore...loved every moment, glad you guys enjoyed it. I still love my 930 though...both need a good cleaning omg lmao. Please make the Aug meet within the first 2 sat's :D

Haters gonna hate lmao

Lol my saiga12 was getting passed around more than a crazy whore...loved every moment, glad you guys enjoyed it. I still love my 930 though...both need a good cleaning omg lmao. Please make the Aug meet within the first 2 sat's :D

sounds like the time i brought the ksg. When i got home i found it in the shower in the fetal position. It told me it felt dirty and cheap from the different hands all over it

sounds like the time i brought the ksg. When i got home i found it in the shower in the fetal position. It told me it felt dirty and cheap from the different hands all over it

your guns just aren't used to being shot that much LOL J/K

I was at Tanners today, I didn't see any Benelli Supernovas in ATM. I almost got one with ghostrings a few months ago but put it on back burner. The shotty section was a little light must of had a busy Saturday.

Edit: Payed off my HK P30S and it was shipped to Jim Flynns today, my town said I can pick up my P2P's tomorrow... 20 days for issue, its a record!

I LOLed at that text between you guys hahaha.

Glad everyone had a good time as always. Good seeing new faces and always a pleasure seeing the same ol' crew as well ! I gotta get a 930 or something of the sort...

Next one? Hmmm...how about august 3rd?

I LOLed at that text between you guys hahaha.

Glad everyone had a good time as always. Good seeing new faces and always a pleasure seeing the same ol' crew as well ! I gotta get a 930 or something of the sort...

Next one? Hmmm...how about august 3rd?

Just buy Patrick's 930 so he can buy a Benelli Snova