RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! July 14th at Clinton, NJ WMA

Ok I image a 135 clays will be enough

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Generally a case of clays and a case of shells is enough for 1 person shooting heavily or 2 people sharing conservatively

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Ok so if anyone wants to shoot my uts-15 provide your own lol someone has first dibs after I shoot whoever that is pm.me so I know who you are before Sunday so I don't give first dibs to someone else

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It was me and ill gladly provide shells, hell maybe you will shoot my 930 and fall in love just like everyone else who has shot it.

Paging rob

It was me and ill gladly provide shells, hell maybe you will shoot my 930 and fall in love just like everyone else who has shot it.

Paging rob

Hmmm.... Don't think I ever got my hands filthy with that mossberg trash! ;)

it wasn't the gun's fault I neglected to clean it...she ran like a champ last time...haters gonna hate

I can believe this.

Pumps can be neglected for hundreds of rounds, if not more without a cleaning. Semi auto's and their gas systems tend to be more finicky, requiring cleaning much more often.

Thanks , this would be my first time out. So I can use all the help I can get. I recently purchased an inexpensive Turkish made o/u to try this out and see if I like before splurging for a "b" gun. I don't have a thrower so how would this work for a noob like myself.

bring your gun, ammo. Some clays if you have them and hang out and meet folks and shoot when someone else is done, there will be a few throwers so waiting wont be bad, I went to my first meet last month and had a great time. I also been to LVSPC meets which are awesome too

Thanks , this would be my first time out. So I can use all the help I can get. I recently purchased an inexpensive Turkish made o/u to try this out and see if I like before splurging for a "b" gun. I don't have a thrower so how would this work for a noob like myself.

What kind of Turkish gun?