Bully

Get Out And VOTE!!!

Thank you for the reminder, Topher. Voted against Booker by voting for Oliver.

Now to set a reminder to hit the county clerk's web site in a week and change back to unregistered...

What was wrong with Lonegan?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Thank you for the reminder, Topher.  Voted against Booker by voting for Oliver.

Now to set a reminder to hit the county clerk's web site in a week and change back to unregistered...

Why not one of the other candidates, if she wins she would be even worse.

The only reason I know there were others is that they had me registered as the enemy, gosh darn screw ups.  It took 20 minutes with the idiots at the polls on the phone with someone till they finally gave me a provision ballet as they admitted it was their screw up.  Got to love our electoral system where they don't have you show any ID and then the pick how they want you to be registered.

Why not one of the other candidates, if she wins she would be even worse.

The only reason I know there were others is that they had me registered as the enemy, gosh darn screw ups. It took 20 minutes with the idiots at the polls on the phone with someone till they finally gave me a provision ballet as they admitted it was their screw up. Got to love our electoral system where they don't have you show any ID and then the pick how they want you to be registered.

Could she really be worse then Lautenberg? If say right on par.

I've told people about this months ago. Switch party registration and overtake the primaries of whoever you don't like. Primary voting is miniscule in NJ, you could get Rush Limbaugh as the democrat candidate if you wanted to. 

Let's do it! Rush Limbaugh for Democratic Governor of New Jersey!  :girlwacko:

Edit: In all seriousness, the bolded text is the best strategy in our state.

There is no surprise in the result (Lonegan vs. Booker), but some details are unexpected.  On the Democrats side, the worse the candidate, the more votes he got.  Oliver is wrong about pretty much everything, but I bet she's smarter and tougher than the other three Dems combined.  Booker is just a "name recognition" with nothing else.  It doesn't mean he is an easy target.

Oh well, time to send $ to Lonegan, as much as I can afford...

When I declared Republican, nobody in the room was polite to me any longer, and the booth operator starkly told me to stand back from the machine until I was told to approach it...I was the only voter in the room.

I saw the stack of red and green tags, mine was the only red tag out of maybe 200 green tags.

Considering seeing the amount of turnout at other places people posted, I would suspect voter fraud in my area, that would explain the extremely high number of green tags I saw on the stack of filled out tags.

There were hundreds of them. Not kidding.