alec.mc

Real Deal Steel - Steel Challenge @ OBRPC 10/20/13

I wasn't sure if I'd make it, but I think now I have to come to watch the snubbie showdown.  It's going to be a loooong day waiting for you all to reload those ancient relics without speedloaders. 

I will NOT be bringing my 642, that would be way too embarrassing.  Will probably make it a rimfire only day.

I wasn't sure if I'd make it, but I think now I have to come to watch the snubbie showdown.  It's going to be a loooong day waiting for you all to reload those ancient relics without speedloaders. 

I will NOT be bringing my 642, that would be way too embarrassing.  Will probably make it a rimfire only day.

Bring it,

I plan on just taking the 5 shots and take what you hit, no reloads mid run, if you miss - oh well.

Bring it,

I plan on just taking the 5 shots and take what you hit, no reloads mid run, if you miss - oh well.

I'll bring it along and try one or two runs just for laughs, but don't think I'll shoot the whole match with it.  I don't think I even have enough .38.  I only have maybe 30 rounds total through it since I got it years ago!

I hate to say this but I might have to bail on the snubby shoot -- I just got a phone call --

Full ride tickets - ice bar - Devils/Rangers for Saturday night

I may have a hard time waking up Sunday...

The way they're playing, you should get plenty of sleep at the game.

I hate to say this but I might have to bail on the snubby shoot -- I just got a phone call --

Full ride tickets - ice bar - Devils/Rangers for Saturday night

I may have a hard time waking up Sunday...

I used to get free tickets and parking passes to the Devils games years ago. I would take a buddy with me that loved hockey. He would drink beer, I would eat the fresh chocolate chip cookies and drink the ice cold milk. Yeah, I admit it, and it was damn good!!!!!!!!

The way they're playing, you should get plenty of sleep at the game.

I haven't seen a game this year -- It'll be my 1st time to the new stadium too  --  I like the devils but only seem to watch playoff hockey -- at least thats when I get interested

I don't expect to drink much but not sure when I'll get home  --  supposed to be a ton of food 

I still may see you guys Sunday morning 

Trying to get ready for tomorrow, the key broke off of the drive hub on the reloader. Holds the shell plate. Had to drill the drive hub out and insert 1/8 inch round stock for a temporary key! Reloading is very slow tonight!!!! Do not know what Bob and I will be shooting tomorrow!!!  All is good though, we will figure it out and shoot whatever!!!