alec.mc

most addicting game ever

anyone know what the corrupt cop does? i dont understand why youd pay 500 000 to stop your dealers

http://drmeth.com/index.php?r=72765217213822377673

thats my link for anyone who hasnt gotten addicted yet this will help me get an achievement.

Stops dealers from selling so you can save up method to buy upgrades

anyone know what the corrupt cop does? i dont understand why youd pay 500 000 to stop your dealers?

http://drmeth.com/index.php?r=72765217213822377673

thats my link for anyone who hasnt gotten addicted yet this will help me get an achievement.

You need the corrupt cop to get one of the achievements. You need to freeze the cash at a specific dollar amount. To see a list of achievements click on the question mark on the bottom left of the screen.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

I started playing this last night. 

I have 8 trillion dollars and counting, and 1,246,800,000,000G of meth(yes...that many zeros).  I'm not sure what it is called after a trillion :lol: 

Almost at the 9 needed to get the Meth Star. 

About to buy the Black Hole

Can I interest you in the Brooklyn Bridge? A lot safer than black holes and I'll even throw a tree on it for ya.... ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I started playing this last night.

I have 8 trillion dollars and counting, and 1,246,800,000,000G of meth(yes...that many zeros). I'm not sure what it is called after a trillion :lol:

Almost at the 9 needed to get the Meth Star.

Quadrillion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

you get random stuff from the black holes. I heard.  i'm not sure what.. i got this yellow guy by the banker.. not sure what he does or why i got him.. 

I noticed a winged baby flying appeared and started flying around the black hole. I clicked on it, and it unlocked the 2nd page of upgrades. It shows 3 items, that are still currently locked to me (about 74 trillion in meth, $35 trillion dollars).

MORE STUFF DO DO IN THE GAME. Anyone figure out how to kill joe?

It stays locked until you have to have enough meth.  I've already tried to kill him like 4 or 5 times but it failed. 

EDIT: Just successfully killed him.  999 Trillion G's. 

How the heck do you get started?  I racked up $40,000 (that is 4,000 mouse clicks) and I still cannot buy anything.  The trailer appears available to buy but my buy button will not work. 

How the heck do you get started?  I racked up $40,000 (that is 4,000 mouse clicks) and I still cannot buy anything.  The trailer appears available to buy but my buy button will not work. 

I had that issue using IE9 then switched to chrome and it worked for me.

Can you only have one Joe Bob's lair?

Yes, only one. 

The game is pretty much over for me. 

From the stats screen:

Total cash made: 197,647.6 Trillion

Total meth made: 32,220.7 Trillion

I used an auto clicker for some of the tedious stuff like buying master dealers. 

How exactly do you go about killing bob? He is supposed to be makin me 20 billion g and he is not! ALSO GUYS there are more updates coming along wth time so keep you game saved if you give up for now. Excited for their Halloween special.

Mike

I believe you sacrifice 100 billion dealers to the black hole. I currently hire 500,000 dealers a second, so it shouldn't take that long.

How exactly do you go about killing bob? He is supposed to be makin me 20 billion g and he is not! ALSO GUYS there are more updates coming along wth time so keep you game saved if you give up for now. Excited for their Halloween special.

Mike

I made a total of 200 sacrifices to unlock everything except the option to kill Joe. You have to have 999 Trillion G's of meth on hand to unlock the last option on the second page to kill him.

As far as Halloween, it's already out.  They have zombies(another "level" of cooks), but it's only available to people who donated or cheated.  From what I saw, they aren't that great(1.4 million g/sec of meth). 

Has anyone had any luck earning achievements through donating or referring a friend.  I have done both and have not received any achievements. 

Given that 22 achievements are required to unlock the master chemist, you cannot get to the black hole unless you want to wait 3 days.  Or, am I missing something?