liquidskin

Giants game tonight

Early xmas gift for my brother who is a big Vikings fan. We've both never been to a NFL game. He asked me but I didn't know, but how much trouble is he looking for if he wears a Vikings jersey?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Early xmas gift for my brother who is a big Vikings fan. We've both never been to a NFL game. He asked me but I didn't know, but how much trouble is he looking for if he wears a Vikings jersey?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Giants fans aren't the worst fans but with alcohol consumption some peopleturn into assholes and throw in that we haven't won a game yet might put tensions high. With that all said he should wear it and be proud of his team, home teams should respect the other fans because hey it wouldn't be a game if there wasn't another team

absolutely nothing will happen. gone to tons of division games at the meadowlands with eagles fans chirping like they were at lincoln financial and nothing happens. there is too much security and remember the stadium is divided into quadrants now. So long as you don't go looking for trouble you will be fine, especially when people see you are seated with a giants fan. jets fans are slightly worse but it's also a younger generation of fans

People forget that for the most part those who can afford or have access to giants tickets are middle-upper class. Also the reason why I find attending NFL games so boring. Going to a Rutgers game is 10xs more fun for the atmosphere even though the game itself is much worse

Been to one Jets game..... and that would be the last one I would go to......  

Been to many Giants games...... always a fun time

Being a NASCAR fan..... they have the same issues....

Been to Talladega once..... will never go back, unruly drunks......  

Been to Daytona 500 13 times..... Great Family experience ..... 

I've never been to giants stadium so I can only go by Philly. People will yell stuff, busy your balls, maybe insult you a little. As long as you just let it go you should be fine. If you mouth back it escalates. The worse the team does the angrier the fans get. But I can say if have no problem wearing my eagles jersey into the stadium.

Yep, Eagles fans are disgusting animals. I have taken my son to see Big Blue play at the Linc a bunch of times and every single time I witnessed a few fights and other unforgivable behavior. I always tell my son not to wear his colors, as I would not put it below those a$$holes to pick on a kid. On the other hand, we saw the Eagles play at the Meadolands once and the only thing I heard directed towards Eagles fans was some ball busting about McNabb and Reid et al....

Depends on where you are sitting.  Up in the 300s, you are more likely to run into rowdy, obnoxious fans, in the more expensive seats, less so.  But the flip side is, in the more expensive seats, you generally have less ardent fans.

I am a Jets fan and Season Ticket Holder.  Generally speaking, if you act cool, the worst you will get is good natured trash talking.

I, personally, have no issue with someone coming out and supporting their team.  Hey, enjoy yourself.  Cheer your team on.  But don't talk trash about me, personally, nor the home team.

I have traveled to a bunch of Jet away games, and a good number of those were playoff games.

I always rock my gear, but also am a respectful visiting fan.  When at an away game, you are a guest, so act like one.

Giants fans are way better than Jets fans. I have gone to Giants games in an opposing Jersey where my team won. Only one guy crossed the line and it was handled. The rest was just good natured ball busting. Jets fans are a bunch of savages. I

+1 Jets fans are pretty bad at the stadium. With that said, I've got a few good friends that are Jets fans and they're great people... but from my own experience at some games, the Jets fans are a rowdy trouble-making bunch. Same thing with Eagles fans too... I've seen some nasty behavior by both Jets and Eagles fans. Never seen that with Giants fans though.

Yep, Eagles fans are disgusting animals. I have taken my son to see Big Blue play at the Linc a bunch of times and every single time I witnessed a few fights and other unforgivable behavior. I always tell my son not to wear his colors, as I would not put it below those a$$holes to pick on a kid. On the other hand, we saw the Eagles play at the Meadolands once and the only thing I heard directed towards Eagles fans was some ball busting about McNabb and Reid et al....

+1

Let me tell you you will have NO problems. Now I live half hour from philly and I WILL NOT go there anymore. You talk about the scum of the earth... Eagles fans!!! When they play at giants stadium their still worse than all the giants fans! I wish sometimes they treated eagles fans WAY worse than they do but then we would be stooping to their level. 

Philly stadiums are the worst. I have been a few times and every time it's a bad experience. You know a place is filled with shitums when you have a judge on site during games. Pure animals.

Absolutely.

Shawnmoore81 has been lucky. They'll throw beer on your kids, curse them out, key your car, even episodes of them sucker punching your kids and taking off are not unheard of.

Keep in mind they also carry guns. Phillies stopped letting people use lockers for their guns a year or two ago I think, but everybody still tries to sneak them into all sports games in Philly. If you are stupid about your carry and they catch you, they just tell you to put it in the car. I am not a lawyer, your mileage may vary, but I know people that attend routinely. So the incentive not to deep carry is non-existent. Fortunately, most of those people aren't the ones punching women or spilling beer on your kids. But it is proof of concept that you never know.

Jets are worse than Ginas but Ginas are in the Top 5 as well.

I have worn an Eagles Jersey to both Giants Stadium and the Met Life stadium.  The worse thing that ever happened was getting a hot dog thrown at me, but it missed and hit my buddy wearing a giants jersey.  I have also gotten the asshole chant...but I embrace that.

Oh I've dealt with some crap in there. One giants fan caught a a$$whipping last year. He was obnoxious running up the steps mouthing off to everyone. This guy was like 70 told him to leave him alone. The giants fan pushed the old guy down the steps. He got whooped up and arrested. I swear my buddy jimmy superflied him from 2 rows and didn't even drop his nachos.

2ahezeda.jpg

Here's the thing. It's club seating and everyone has season tix. The security knows us all and never has any problems. Then this idiot shows up to a game. Now I know the same thing could happen to an eagles fan in ny, but it's unacceptable. Now there is a chance the season ticket holder got a call from their rep about this guy. You can lose your tix over this crap. The section is by no means quiet but it's all in fun.

Holy crap, what were they thinking putting Freeman in there? He looked like a lost puppy dog. My dead grandmother could have thrown more accurately. All the Gmen needed to do was put 8 in the box to stop AP and let Freeman throw it 10yds wide of his open receivers.

Hope the Giants don't feel like they really accomplished anything...