AlexTheSane

10 PSA Blemished Lowers for $499 w/free shipping

Thought about getting them, but the gun fund is drained for this month.  Plus, if I buy these I will wind up building 10 ar's, which means I will need another safe, which means...you see where I am going with this.  

which means you will have 10 new friends :)

FYI, there's an ongoing thread on arfcom where someone bought a dozen PSA lowers and PSA just threw them all in a box with no packing materials separating the lowers so they got all scratched up during shipping; they looked pretty banged up.  PSA has not yet chimed in with any sort of resolution...

Wouldn't they then be "blemished"?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Ha, they certainly were!  When I see a lower advertised as a "blem" I generally assume it was blemished during the manufacturing process, not blemished during shipping due to poor packaging.  These lowers looked much worse than any blem lower I've ever seen.  Just thought I'd mention it for anyone considering this deal.

Really -- Then I've been screwed both at Sarco and Dicks --  Ever Ira told me 3 per nics

Let me edit that --  3 per  1 NICS fee

That sounds like the biggest scam ever..

... what's the do? ... Confirm you havent commited a crime between phone calls while standing there? 

That sounds like the biggest scam ever..

... what's the do? ... Confirm you havent commited a crime between phone calls while standing there? 

I never even questioned it --  Figured it didn't have to make any sense when it comes to NJ gun laws

Federally:

- In dealer's books as "Receiver"

- On 4473 as "Other"

- Buyer must be 21YOA

New Jersey:

- Transfers as long gun on COE

What do you call a deer with no eyes???

No eye deer,,, as in, I have no idea what any of that means...

I just did 7 of these on one NICS for a customer.

It's amazing the amount of misinformation given by gun dealers --  I was distinctly told this at 2 different dealers while making purchases of 3 firearms each time 

1st time it happened was at sarco, when they where in stirling -- They where having a sale on stag lowers I distinctly asked for 4 lowers and they told me I would have pay another $15 for nics so I only bought 3

2nd time, same thing at Dicks -- having a sale on 10/22s -- It was right when ruger was changing from the aluminum trigger group to the plastic trigger group wanted 4 at $179 each I believe -- told me I'd have to pay for 2 nics checks so I only bought 3

I'm not sure if Ira told me only 3 or not -- I never tested it with him

I assumed these guys knew what they where talking about -- and thats on me for not knowing myself, not that they would have listened to me anyway...