Jerseygts

Hi from Denville

Great forum, good to see so many in Jersey. I've already learned a lot just visiting the forums. New firearms owner, currently have a Kimber Gold Match II and have a S&W 586 coming in about a week. I shoot at RTSP, looking to join Cherry Ridge for some outdoor shooting in better weather. Hope to meet up/participate in some events.

Welcome from fellow Denville resident and Cherry Ridge member. Denville is a very cool town, and the Denville PD are pretty gun friendly. FID process went pretty fast, I am waiting on a P2P right now.

I also thought the denville pd were helpful and the process overall was smooth. About 6 weeks from initial application to having the FID and 2 handgun permits...only mistake is that I should have got a third!

Let me know when you join Cherry Ridge. We could meet up for a range day, and you can check out some other guns. I generally take a few hours off of work and go during the week when things are quiet there.

Sounds good, I generally work from my home office so time during the week when it's less busy works for me.