brocglock23

Time to start a new gun group in NJ???

Sounds more like a Troll, but I get it. He prob flung a lot of hype and would never do it. Sounds like he was trying to follow that other banana that tried to do it in DC where he was the only guy that showed. Prob proof that people thought he was nutz.

I'd like to this that the quorum of this forum, (heh), would not even think of such a thing let alone try institute it. Ugh.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

it could have been. i know there's a lot of keyboard commandos that say "from my cold dead hands" online, when in reality, if the men in black swat gear are knocking on the door, demanding their guns......they're getting their guns.

this guy though..........it was typed on facebook. friggin FACEbook. how blatantly, ungodly, incredibly STUPID is that?

:facepalm:

or maybe this requires.... :haha:

8b4b9df0bd.jpg

it could have been. i know there's a lot of keyboard commandos that say "from my cold dead hands" online, when in reality, if the men in black swat gear are knocking on the door, demanding their guns......they're getting their guns.

this guy though..........it was typed on facebook. friggin FACEbook. how blatantly, ungodly, incredibly STUPID is that?

I'm pretty sure that isn't a hack.  Ah well, I had hope for NJ2AS; however it appears the Jersey attitudes have divided the cause.  Glad I'm heading out of the (brown)garden state soon.

Guys the POST that Anthony is going ballistic over was posted from a fake account called Shame Wall. It is a troll that is doing a good job the past few days causing destruction on NJ's 2A effort. The 2A groups have been making waves thru many social medias and obviously someone has infiltrated.

Matty - you must be psychic!

I've been in a large number of organizations...with leadership positions in a few...and you've hit the nail squarely on its head, Matt.

Matty pretty much hit the nail squarely.

Guys the POST that Anthony is going ballistic over was posted from a fake account called Shame Wall. It is a troll that is doing a good job the past few days causing destruction on NJ's 2A effort. The 2A groups have been making waves thru many social medias and obviously someone has infiltrated.

That's why I was asking. It would be really weird for a professional business owner to post something like that but sometimes people do weird things.

a mole can easily cause dissension.  there was one guy in there, that suggested a large group get together, and open carry here in nj. his suggestions of what to do when the police arrived went right downhill from there to the point that what he suggested in my mind was/is bordering on criminal. to the point that if he is still a member when my membership comes up for renewal, i will not be renewing.

Bordering??? he "Suggested" that the group perform a "Citizen;'s Arrest" on an on-duty Police officer, and shoot him if he resisted...there was ZERO Effing "Bordering" in what was sadi

That's why I was asking. It would be really weird for a professional business owner to post something like that but sometimes people do weird things.

The Guys who formed their own group Added a lot of people on their own without asking..Anthony was one of them...which I dont think he appreciated..Less so when the name of the grioup was suddenly "BannedbyNJ2A$$hole"  and now his name got dragged into the Shame Wall bullshit..  On one hand i get it, he has to protect a business, and a reputation that he has a serious amount of money invested in, especially with his HARD Push to get on the NRA Board.  This whole situation is screwed up..and the sad thing is that MOST of it would have been handled in the next few days..a lot of the Complaints were BEING addressed.  

Bordering??? he "Suggested" that the group perform a "Citizen;'s Arrest" on an on-duty Police officer, and shoot him if he resisted...there was ZERO Effing "Bordering" in what was sadi

yea, you're right....and i stand corrected. i'm guessing that you saw the thread i was talking about?

And just when you think things can't get any stranger...At least I am on another list. The madness needs to stop. We got our own version of the Hatfield and McCoys going on.

Chatted with Anthony last night. He is truly pissed and that is his post.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Chatted with Anthony last night. He is truly pissed and that is his post.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

He may be pissed, but it spoke volumes to me.

W2MC - NRA Life VOTING Member

jy3y7y7a.jpg

And wait...THIS guy wants to be elected to the NRA Board of Directors?  He'd be very wise to remove this post and apologize publicly to Frank and NJ2AS if he doesn't want US (the NJ2AS members who he just told off) running a public campaign against his election.  Remember, many of us are NRA Life Members as well and members of the NRA Facebook group(s)...it wouldn't be hard to repost this on there for all of the other voting members to see...and I've already saved it off in case he decides to scrub it between now and the elections...

And wait...THIS guy wants to be elected to the NRA Board of Directors?  He'd be very wise to remove this post and apologize publicly to Frank and NJ2AS if he doesn't want US (the NJ2AS members who he just told off) running a public campaign against his election.  Remember, many of us are NRA Life Members as well and members of the NRA Facebook group(s)...it wouldn't be hard to repost this on there for all of the other voting members to see...and I've already saved it off in case he decides to scrub it between now and the elections...

Anthony is not THIS guy. You child.

He may be pissed, but it spoke volumes to me.

W2MC - NRA Life VOTING Member

Know what it says to me?

He doesn't want his name dragged through the mud.

He doesn't take any B.S. (I think that's already obvious about him)

He recognizes what's going on within the NJ2AS and has had enough of all the petite B.S.

NJ2AS was quick to dismiss and ostracize those that were raising concerns, but had no problem with that "Shame List" that was posted. Quite hypocritical. I left both of the Facebook groups involved because I'm tired of it all. It's like high school with everybody. Obviously, Anthony feels the same and wants no part of it.

Anthony is not THIS guy. You child.

Wait, I thought someone on here said that he talked to Anthony last night and confirmed that he did post that.  Was it or was it not him?  Please explain...

Hey, look! Is that Brian Miller sitting in the corner laughing his ass off at us? I think it is.

Everyone involved in this story has let their ego get in the way of what they were trying to do in the first place. Good job, everyone, good job. At least when you go home tonight you can say "I've lost the war but, boy, was I right, or what?"

Hey, look! Is that Brian Miller sitting in the corner laughing his ass off at us? I think it is.

Everyone involved in this story has let their ego get in the way of what they were trying to do in the first place. Good job, everyone, good job. At least when you go home tonight you can say "I've lost the war but, boy, was I right, or what?"

Of course!  This is right out of the left's playbook.  Infiltrate, divide, and conquer.  If they truly have not infiltrated and we're doing this to ourselves, then we deserve to lose the future battles. 

Either way, I'm sticking with NJ2AS and I will continue fight for Anthony's and everyone else's 2A rights even if you guys chose to splinter off and bash NJ2AS' leadership and membership.  I know Frank will see it that way, as well.  I just hope that those of you who leave NJ2AS organize a similar organization and put your efforts towards the same goal of 2A freedom in NJ.  There's nothing wrong with having multiple 2A organizations within the same state.  NJ2AS has a good working relationship with ANJRPC and several other outdoors clubs (I can't remember all of their names off the top of my head).  Even if you guys do not like our leadership, we could still have healthy working relationships.  One group might target some laws while another group targets other laws.  If it's going to get more people passionately involved, please go ahead...just make sure you actually DO something other than sit back and bash the groups that are trying to move forward!

The mole who was playing both sides have been discovered and I hope that people from both parties work together to resolve this. She, the mole wasn't the catalyst for this mess, but seems to be the one responsible for the Shame Wall. If you had read the list you would have seen some odd entries, like East Brunswick HS and some other oddities. But strangely enough, while she was an active participant in discussions, her name was NOT on that list. And people like Blue Line Fish who were not active, like many others that were listed on that Shame Wall, were listed. Some of the internet detectives have some data and as of late last night are probing further into this.

So where is the meeting being held tonight now that Anthony cut all ties?

The mole who was playing both sides have been discovered and I hope that people from both parties work together to resolve this. She, the mole wasn't the catalyst for this mess, but seems to be the one responsible for the Shame Wall. If you had read the list you would have seen some odd entries, like East Brunswick HS and some other oddities. But strangely enough, while she was an active participant in discussions, her name was NOT on that list. And people like Blue Line Fish who were not active, like many others that were listed on that Shame Wall, were listed. Some of the internet detectives have some data and as of late last night are probing further into this.

Wow...I didn't know about this detail until now.  Thanks for providing it.  Is there any chance that Anthony will rescind his statement and make peace with Frank and NJ2AS after learning this? 

If you don't mind posting it publicly, who was she?  Do we know if she was a Brian Miller operative?

dude, you're joking, right? look at what's been happening lately. we can't even just calm the eff down, and let the kiddies work out their problems. and you think we can run a campaign against him? not trying to be a dick, just going by what i'm seeing lately......

I will PM her name to anyone in good standing with NJ2 to see if they know anything about her. Can't be 100% on anything anymore and I don't want to slander an innocent person. But there are enough odd things she has done and said. I have my doubts looking at her FB she is an op for Cryin Brian, but could behind the Shame Wall and be adding fuel the riff. Not that a woman would do such a thing.

names sir!? who was it?