Clintoon Eastwood

Tired of Neighbors at the range complaining about (is this NJ legal)

Tired of neighbors at the range complaining about the concussion they feel when shooting your AR?

THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE YOUR SOLUTION

http://www.falconops.net/index.php?route=store/product&path=94&product_id=257

first and foremost I did contact the makers and asked if this was legal. This was their answer:

Sir, the CRD is not a flash suppressor nor a sound reduction device. It's simply a concession reduction device. That being said I don't know what NJ laws are since the CRD technically does not fall into either category.

this would be awesome for my next build, right?

what do you think? LEGAL OR NOT?

Tired of neighbors at the range complaining about the concussion they feel when shooting your AR?

first and foremost I did contact the makers and asked if this was legal. This was their answer:

Sir, the CRD is not a flash suppressor nor a sound reduction device. It's simply a concession reduction device. That being said I don't know what NJ laws are since the CRD technically does not fall into either category.

looks like he screwed it off of the gun in the video. if it's threaded, i think it'll be illegal?

im interested on what other devices you speak of MR. Vladtepes

as HE stated.. there is the levang and it is cheap as hell.. and does the same thing.. direct blast downrange.. there are also units like the noveske but i believe they are considered hiders.. also the troy claymore.. tons of brakes that are designed specifically to direct blast away from the shooter and people near the shooter.. 

What's a concession reduction device? It somehow shuts down hotdog stands? That link has brake spelled 'break' all over it too. Falcon Operations group seems too mall ninja-ish too. Pass

Or just save all yer money, put a longer, target barrel on these things and LESS UNBURNED POWDER (aka FLASH) pours out the muzzle (generally more FLASH with hotter NATO rounds), lol!  Then take 'em OUTSIDE where they belong and shoot them past 15 - 20 yards using a target that will train you to get one-hole groups????

Meh.......

Take your money and buy some ammo . What did the brake cost that you just had put on ? And I know the guy that put it on for you over charged you . I wouldnt use him again.

Exactly Junkmanted, that guy was a wierdo he took me to his basement and he kept winking at me. Plus he overcharged, but he has some good bottled water though

Or just save all yer money, put a longer, target barrel on these things and LESS UNBURNED POWDER (aka FLASH) pours out the muzzle (generally more FLASH with hotter NATO rounds), lol!  Then take 'em OUTSIDE where they belong and shoot them past 15 - 20 yards using a target that will train you to get one-hole groups????

Meh.......

im not into precision shooting just yet, im fine with 100 yards for now. But i would love to shoot at 100 plus this summer

Exactly Junkmanted, that guy was a wierdo he took me to his basement and he kept winking at me. Plus he overcharged, but he has some good bottled water though

He wasnt winking, that was from working with electric to long. And that wasnt bottled water . 

im not into precision shooting just yet, im fine with 100 yards for now. But i would love to shoot at 100 plus this summer

I'm not necessarily talking about "precision" shooting.  I'm talking about watching all of the AR-15's  shooting 7-15 yards in front of their ports at the indoor ranges and then shaking my head in disbelief, lol!  And their targets look like a scattergun hit 'em, lol!  I don't remember the last time I actually saw a rifleman shooting at the FULL 50 yards at an indoor range....