bhunted

Gander Mtn... funny as hell..

Someone posted this on FB and didn't see it here anywhere. You gotta watch this guy talk about what he witnessed at Gander in regards to pistols. Funny as hell.

Limited vocabulary, but spot on opinion.

Outside the cursing, he actually had some educated words in there. He def needs more videos. I think it's the only one he did. Others are likes. Must of really pist him off to do it. If I were there, I def would have made him feel as the biggest fool. He let him off easy.

His off-kilter goatee really completes the package.

That said, yeah, watch yourself at Gander mountain.  I went to one in NY early on before I was more hip to gun stuff, and came away confused.  They refused to sell me hollow points ("you can't own those in NJ unless you're a police officer"), but were perfectly happy to sell me a pistol-gripped semi-auto shotgun.

His off-kilter goatee really completes the package.

That said, yeah, watch yourself at Gander mountain.  I went to one in NY early on before I was more hip to gun stuff, and came away confused.  They refused to sell me hollow points ("you can't own those in NJ unless you're a police officer"), but were perfectly happy to sell me a pistol-gripped semi-auto shotgun.

Is that a work in progress?  Keep working on it...LOL

...I call BS...

When was the last time you saw a "good ole boy" with ear gauges,a advanced vocabulary and in need of captions?

Youtube strikes once again................