magnawing

Finally got the call I've been waiting for!!!!

I got the call today that I will be relocating to Houston, TX in January. My family and I are extremely happy that this has finally come to fruition. We've been waiting for it to happen since April.

As soon as I have my Texas driver's license, I'll be sure to post a video showing just how many .45 caliber holes can fit in a NJ FPID.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Nahhhh...I really like my .45 Cougar. I'm keeping it. I only have two handguns right now...I'll get a few more after I get there...maybe even some "High Capacity" ones...you know 16 or 17 rounds.

Nahhhh...I really like my .45 Cougar. I'm keeping it. I only have two handguns right now...I'll get a few more after I get there...maybe even some "High Capacity" ones...you know 16 or 17 rounds.

OMG...not the scary 17rd ones!!!!

Anyway, good luck to you.

I don't have any rare or custom handguns that I would just have to keep. But this got me thinking. If I did have a handgun I had to keep, but didn't want it registered since I now lived in a free state, could I sell it to a ffl then buy it back from him, hence unregistering it?

I don't have any rare or custom handguns that I would just have to keep. But this got me thinking. If I did have a handgun I had to keep, but didn't want it registered since I now lived in a free state, could I sell it to a ffl then but it back from him, hence unregistering it?

Isn't NJ registration linked to the serial number? They won't know you sold it and bought it back. It would be as if you never sold it. 

Isn't NJ registration linked to the serial number? They won't know you sold it and bought it back. It would be as if you never sold it.

What im thinking.

Example.

Knock knock..."we are here from the goberment to confiscate legal gun owners firearms. We know you have a Glock 17 because your were stupid enough to live in NJ."

A....I sold that to xyz gun store....here is the receipt.

"OK, thanks, your goberment is very proud of you."

Meanwhile, its in the holding tank of my doublewide trailer home because I legally bought it back from xyz gun store.

congrats. I may have the only other 45 cougar around here lol, also the 9mm, great guns.

+1. Beretta Cougars were awesome guns. I owned the 9mm and 45ACP, but the 9mm was my favorite. Another gun I let get away. I hear the Steoger Cougar clones are pretty nice.