EWC88

A part of new rescue-puppies

So some may know and some may not know that I help out rescues/shelters/and people who need help with animals. I was helping out one specific rescue but with a few issues I have now switch more of my attention to another rescue that deals with mostly puppies yet we will get a older dog in at times. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for anything let me know and I can see what we have or will be getting. The dogs come from the south that we save from being put down. Currently I know the rescue has:

4 terrier mixes (12 weeks old), 2 hound mixes (brothers at 6 months), boxer/pit mix, and I believe 9 rotty mixes. I believe I was told in a week she'll be getting some lab puppies as well. Oh yea had a GS but sorry I took her instantly :)

MY wife and I have rescued 11 pugs over the years my wife got involved as a foster home  and we wound up adopting a lot LOL a lot were people wanted to keep sisters together and most folks don't want to adopt 2 dogs at a time so we gave them forever homes . our oldest passed at 18 . God bless you for being involved in dog rescues.

John   

Yea that is the problem I think me and my girlfriend will have is wanting to take them all in lol, that's why I don't let my girlfriend see them lol. I try to do as much as possible for animals, I am huge animal lover so any spare time goes to them for caring. I also sometimes can get ahold of cats/kittens if people are looking for them as well. my hobby and life; guns and animals, who needs humans? Lol

I always say I love my pets more then I like most people . we have since lost all but one over the years ,been thru everything from cancer . anemia. pancreatitis .to old age which is they way they all should pas,s we are slowly rebuilding our heard LOL but I always say if I ever hit the lottery I will need to buy lots of property because I will rescue a ton of them .  

I always say I love my pets more then I like most people . we have since lost all but one over the years ,been thru everything from cancer . anemia. pancreatitis .to old age which is they way they all should pas,s we are slowly rebuilding our heard LOL but I always say if I ever hit the lottery I will need to buy lots of property because I will rescue a ton of them .

Ya sound like me. The USA will have the largest dog rescue in the country if we win...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EWC88-  thanx for what you're doing. Our two current mutts are southern rescues we got together 1 1/2 yrs ago when they were only 6/8 weeks old. Bonnie & Clyde, and are terrific and lots of fun. Funny seeing these lottery wins/dog havens mentioned here, sounds like my wife lol.

If the forum gods will allow it, how about posting pix of the rescues in an ongoing thread?  What is the name of the rescue organization, is there a web site?  My family will be looking for a medium sized dog once we get the back yard is squared away and install a new fence.

If the forum gods will allow it, how about posting pix of the rescues in an ongoing thread?  What is the name of the rescue organization, is there a web site?  My family will be looking for a medium sized dog once we get the back yard is squared away and install a new fence.

Just post them in a new thread. Trying to find anybody here that will answer questions or get anything resolved is pointless.

Yes, I would like to see this as well. But, there are plenty of sites that cater to this. 

I have done my share of rescuing animals, and in particular dogs.  Dog ownership is akin to Gun Ownership and Apple Pie... entwined in the red, white, and blue threads.  Perhaps a link or an agreement could be had with another site.  Why doesn't a member start an NJ rescue site?

Put it in "member owned businesses" for now until I talk to Herr Admin.

Just post them in a new thread. Trying to find anybody here that will answer questions or get anything resolved is pointless.

:rolleyes:

Great Job. I used to be involved a lot with the Seeing Eye, we raised 9 puppies. There is no greater reward then the returned affection of a loved animal (human, or the four legged kind). 

Not to sound greedy or insensitive, and I hope all the dogs you rescue find forever homes, but if you happen to come across another GSD between puppy and two years, please send me a message.

Hey guys sorry for not getting back right away, I will try and get some pictures of the pups for and post. Also I will start a new thread in the owner business till I hear other wise on what to do that will have material and pictures of everything. Far as labs I will find out when the next run is, I could of sworn she said next week but I'll find out definite. I'll also be able to get the files sent to me so whether you want to foster or adopt I can email or fax you the application.

I am going try to get pictures as soon as possible, updated list so you guys know:

Still currently have 1 hound mix (6 months old, potty trained/ crate trained), 1 boxer/pit mix, and the rotty mix puppies (8 weeks old) which are not ready to leave yet but applications are being taking for them.

What's coming in the next week or two: 4 black labs, 1 golden lab (really 3 but 2 are already adopted out), 5 lab mixes, and 2 hounds with mother.

I will try and get pictures!

Pit/boxer mix got adopted! Man its like I mentioned what we have left and then BAM adopted! I got some pictures of some dogs coming. The only pictures we do not have yet are of the 4 labs, but I can tell you 2 are males and 2 are females. Now most are mixes remember which you can tell, I just label what the people tell us where they come from.

First two pictures are 2 beagle sisters,we don't have any info on them yet but here are some pics!

beaglesisters_zpstegaot0p.jpg

beaglesisters1_zpsnbwmed4n.jpg

Next is Claudia, she is a Corgi mix: 6 months old/spayed/current on vaccines/crate and house trained:

claudia1_zpsk6yzb89g.jpg

claudia2_zpsyeyf4j9h.jpg

claudia3_zps1oempaa9.jpg

And just found out the Rotty mixes are all held for people! More pictures of other dogs though!

This is Squeeky, lab mix, 3 years old, fully vetted, gets along with everyone (this one and another are the oldest dogs we have)

squeeky1_zpsdjm24yoa.jpg

First picture is Scout, second picture is Ranger, we are trying to find out what they are:

Scout_zpsppugysmd.jpg

Ranger_zpsepragjsn.jpg

Next is Lexi, this is the last golden lab available right now. She is current on her vaccines for her age which is 12 weeks

Lexi_zpsesxuzp9a.jpg

This is Jace, they say he is a shep mix I don't see it but whatever, He is a year old, house and crate trained, fully vetted, NO cats.

jace_zpsg1vpje7d.jpg

Here is Hunter, 6 month old Hound mix, had a brother as well but he was adopted out yesterday!

hunter_zps3y1msefs.jpg

Next are the hound mixes plus mom. The mother is about 3 years old and the pups are 4-5 months old.

mommapups_zps59rdxlfw.jpg

Here is Pookah, about 12 months old, fully vetted, loves hikes and everyone

pookah_zpsdvmdpmd9.jpg

This is Sassy, boxer mix, about 1 year old fully vetted, a little shy we feel needs another dog.

sassy_zpsqwclor24.jpg

We know the names suck, we don't understand where they create these names. I will keep updated the list as we get more. This batch has the most older dogs coming in, usually we get 10-12 week old pups, but apparently some other rescues who were taking the older ones last minute said they couldn't and the lady who own's this rescue has a huge heart and said whatever I'll take them then.

Can you please pm me info about your rescue? I'm looking possibly at the end of the summer to adopt. Need to fence in the yard first!

Thanks.

PM sent!

2 black labs, hunter, and 3 hounds left for this batch!