njpilot

Get Ready For A Huge Increase In Your Health Insurance Premiums

Just saw Christie on Fox and Friends. Sounded like a big government liberal progressive.

Talking about the heroin problem. Says he wants to pass a law that says insurance companies must cover their insured for 6 months of drug rehab. If that passes, either insurance companies will start fleeing NJ or premiums will skyrocket.

Back to his RINO ways, I see.  Guess he's got a little less than a year to find another public sector job.  God forbid he gets a real one.  Guess 2A was only a necessary evil on the way to Washington and Kushner killed that. Goes to show blood's thicker than water.

When I was getting prices for health insurance for my business couple of years ago NJ was $8000 per year higher than VA for a family of 3. NJ was $23k and VA was $15k for the same exact plan. Another reason that made the decision to move business really easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ugh.... 

I wonder when they will be forced to cover breast implants and Penis implants to help with self esteem.

I'm ok with kicking in for breast implants but your birth sex must be female. 

I'm ok with kicking in for breast implants but your birth sex must be female. 

I have to admit... As a small government person i might not have an issue with allowing

natural born and scientifically proven females to get implants covered .

I'm tired of the bs about drugs.  Parents need to parent better, gov't needs to light up where it's being grown, and people need to stop blaming others.

Not tied hearing about it...  Agree on parenting but sometimes shit happens...  I agree with lighting them up..   Agree with personal responsablity

I have to admit... As a small government person i might not have an issue with allowing

And that does sound like something Trump would support...

• Like 1

I think you are confused...this sounds like BIG government.  :laugh:

Christie also wants the government to decide how doctors treat their patients. Part of the plan is initial prescriptions for pain medicine can only be 5 days worth.

This is likely a deal worked out with the insurance companies. They pay for less prescriptions, but agree to pay for rehab, all while jacking up the rates.

Insurance companies won't leave NJ. There are only 3 to begin with who collude with each other to milk every dime they can out of NJ residents.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

How about sorry?    I mean I was all set for trans surgery and boobs would have been the last piece of that puzzle.....but NOOOooooo.. :nono:.

Rob and his rules.....I guess i'll just go on using the men's room.   

Like this?

Ugh.... 

I wonder when they will be forced to cover breast implants and Penis implants to help with self esteem.

Fun useless fact: Last time I heard, the Australian military would pay for it's female enlistees breast implants if they chose to get them, because, as you said, it would increase their self esteem and make them a more confident military employee.

You may all now resume normal productive conversation. lol.

chris christie is hilarious. most of the state hate him (dems), and now that he has no chance at further elected office he's basically gone back to his roots. this means that the remainder of the state (gop) end up hating him too. he's going scorched earth right before our eyes. what's unfortunate for him is that he's a pretty young guy. things are bad now, but he can recover eventually if he plays his cards right. he's not playing his cards right...

• Like 2