Zeke

Mrs. Zeke

110 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2017 at 6:29 PM, voyager9 said:

Probably doesn't take much. A tablet and a link to this forum.  Like my 6-year old and Netflix. 

Why do you think I just paid for premier for Zeke?   Best $36 I have spent in a while. Now you guys have to deal with it :good:

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

She's around. Watching, judging...

got a little pist about sangria recipe " who's this Tom guy? Fucker I made that shit up in or kitchen "

true story. Behind a good man is a good woman. In my case,no less then 5 paces with head bowd in subservience...

hmmn, we may actually hear from after that one...:huh:

If Zeke disappears from these boards. There will be NO questions!!!  He's not very bright as you all can see from his posts. :facepalm:

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

If Zeke disappears from these boards. There will be NO questions!!!  He's not very bright as you all can see from his posts. :facepalm:

I'll bring the lye and garbage bags

16 hours ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

is that not too far .... I kinda feel like that's too far ...

He's become dark and tragic with his shenanigans lately...

17 hours ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

is that not too far .... I kinda feel like that's too far ...

I apologize.  You know what they say:  you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't offer a friend's wife to help hide the evidence. 

2 people like this

Oh, my! This thread... it's like Zeke's a little bantamweight and Mrs. Zeke is the heavyweight champion of the world... the way she's tossing him around the ring. Daaaammn! He's so outmatched.

I LIKE IT!! 

3 people like this

C4CDA0CC-7E26-489C-8237-7550C70F9D5D_zps

In case you couldn't tell, I think this is a positive thing and Station is a great example of how a healthy marriage works.

The individual Stations are capable and intelligent but need to have an eye kept on them. On their own they are important contributing members of their little group that support each other. But when the 2 become one - Big Station is stronger, smarter, more confident, and gets shit done way better and more efficiently than they did apart.

Edited by High Exposure
Edited for clarity
2 people like this