Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servo Group

Servo Group Tactical NJ Training Schdule SALE

17 posts in this topic

I took the Pistol 1 Course last year with Ryan, Scott, and Mike up in Princeton.  I drove about 2 hours for the course and I highly recommend them.  I applied a lot of the things I learned in a 3 Day Vickers Class I took the week before as well as refining my grip.  If I can take at least one thing in a course that I can immediately apply, I think it's worth it.   Price is right and the instructors are easily approachable.  I recommend these guys and look forward to taking more courses from an NJ based company (when I save up for more since some unfortunate recent events).  

1 person likes this

Took advantage of their Jan. special they ran over New Years as I try to take a few courses every year. Last weeks Block 1 was  Well worth the money.

Good sound fundamentals and instructions. Nice combination of precision shot placement  sessions coupled with various  drills, Steel shooting at distance etc.  Excellent value  and well worth the  cost.

Good to be able to train close to home without the associated costs for long distance travel for training.

Instructors where  top notch. Highly recommend them. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, redwings9 said:

Took advantage of their Jan. special they ran over New Years as I try to take a few courses every year. Last weeks Block 1 was  Well worth the money.

Hey! I was there too, I was the non-LEO (think there was only three of us) that wasn’t rocking the 1911. Who were you?

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:27 PM, Servo Group said:

Thats simply a request of the host range. It's a Police range and that's what they require. However we are running an open enrollment Vehicular Counter Ambush course at our Princeton location. The class is exactly the same.

Hope to see you there,

Ryan

I'm sorry for the late post but I just saw this.

Does this LEO Dept / range know who pays their salaries and for the range?

t's not a matter of insurance either.  The course provider should carry insurance.

When I see "Protect and Serve" I chuckle. You folks live in NJ you know they are your masters.

Rant OFF. And BTW I'm not anti-Cop.  Just anti-Elitist.  

Shocker I was the old guy.,.,,,least with all the youngsters I felt old. : )Was glad to see all the young officers keeping up their skills. Good job by you was a great day how did you like the mud.....,regards John 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By remixer
      New in Box Beretta 92 INOX
      $690.00 plus NJ Nics (15.00) and NJ Tax
      these have been impossible to find for months..

PRICE: $690.00
      MODEL:  92FS Inox
      CALIBER: 9mm
      CAPACITY: 10+1
      BARREL: 4.9"
      ACTION: Double / Single Action
      LENGTH: 8.5"
      SAFETY: Slide Mounted Manual/Decocker
      SIGHTS: Fixed
      FINISH: Stainless

• By Modern Materiel
      Upcoming Costa Ludus courses at Cobra One Tactical in Great Meadows.
      5/4 to 5/6 Carbine Elements Theory 1
      5/8 to 5/10 Handgun Elements Theory 1
      8/31 to 9/2 Handgun Elements Theory 2
      9/4 to 9/6 Vehicle Elements Theory
      Contact me directly for more info jmsavio@gstbase.com
      NOTE: The May courses are almost filled.

• By remixer
      New In Box
      Wilson Combat / Beretta 92G Centurion Tactical 9mm
      $1300.00 Plus NJ Nics and NJ Tax

The 92G Centurion Tactical merges our award winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol. The first time ever offered by Beretta in this special configuration-exclusively from Wilson Combat!

SPECIFICATIONS
      M9A1 Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering Shortened 92G Vertec Slide Enhanced Slide to Frame Fit
      Ameriglo “Hackathorn” Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton Finish Oversize Steel Magazine Release Skeletonized Elite II hammer D Hammer Spring Wilson Combat Mag Guide Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion Wilson Combat Logo on Slide Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines (pinned to 15rds for NJ) G Configuration Ambidextrous Decocker Only All Steel Components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod) Checkered Frontstrap and Backstrap Beveled Magazine Well Rail for Mounting Light or Laser that Accepts All Popular Models Special Serial Number Range with WC Prefix IDPA Stock Service Pistol Approved USPSA Production Division Approved  

• By remixer
      New in Box
      CZ-USA CZ P-10 Compact
      $470.00 Plus NJ Nics and NJ Tax

BRAND: CZ-USA
      PRICE: $470.00
      MODEL: CZ P-10 Compact (01520)
      CALIBER: 9mm
      CAPACITY: 10+1
      BARREL: 4.02"
      ACTION: Double Action Only
      LENGTH: 7.3"
      SAFETY: Firing Pin Block/Trigger
      WEIGHT:  26 oz.
      SIGHTS: Fixed 3-Dot
      FINISH: Black Polycoat

• By JT Custom Guns
      SALE:
      One only - BCA Classic Rifle
      20" PARKERIZED 4150 CHROME MOLY VANADIUM HEAVY BARREL W/ 1:8 TWIST
      12" HAND GUARD W/ A2 FRONT SIGHT
      CARRY HANDLE
      .223 WYLDE CALIBER (+ .223 / 5.56)
      A2 STYLE STOCK
      30 ROUND MAGAZINE (15 IN NJ)
      HARDSHELL CARRY CASE
      BCA OWNERS MANUAL
      New in Box with Mfg. LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!
      $699.00 (WoW) - only one (1) avail at this sale price
      Merry Christmas!!!!!