Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servo Group

Servo Group Tactical NJ Training Schdule SALE

20 posts in this topic

I took the Pistol 1 Course last year with Ryan, Scott, and Mike up in Princeton.  I drove about 2 hours for the course and I highly recommend them.  I applied a lot of the things I learned in a 3 Day Vickers Class I took the week before as well as refining my grip.  If I can take at least one thing in a course that I can immediately apply, I think it's worth it.   Price is right and the instructors are easily approachable.  I recommend these guys and look forward to taking more courses from an NJ based company (when I save up for more since some unfortunate recent events).  

1 person likes this

Took advantage of their Jan. special they ran over New Years as I try to take a few courses every year. Last weeks Block 1 was  Well worth the money.

Good sound fundamentals and instructions. Nice combination of precision shot placement  sessions coupled with various  drills, Steel shooting at distance etc.  Excellent value  and well worth the  cost.

Good to be able to train close to home without the associated costs for long distance travel for training.

Instructors where  top notch. Highly recommend them. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, redwings9 said:

Took advantage of their Jan. special they ran over New Years as I try to take a few courses every year. Last weeks Block 1 was  Well worth the money.

Hey! I was there too, I was the non-LEO (think there was only three of us) that wasn’t rocking the 1911. Who were you?

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:27 PM, Servo Group said:

Thats simply a request of the host range. It's a Police range and that's what they require. However we are running an open enrollment Vehicular Counter Ambush course at our Princeton location. The class is exactly the same.

Hope to see you there,

Ryan

I'm sorry for the late post but I just saw this.

Does this LEO Dept / range know who pays their salaries and for the range?

t's not a matter of insurance either.  The course provider should carry insurance.

When I see "Protect and Serve" I chuckle. You folks live in NJ you know they are your masters.

Rant OFF. And BTW I'm not anti-Cop.  Just anti-Elitist.  

Shocker I was the old guy.,.,,,least with all the youngsters I felt old. : )Was glad to see all the young officers keeping up their skills. Good job by you was a great day how did you like the mud.....,regards John 

On 4/15/2018 at 6:19 PM, blksheep said:

Anyone go last Saturday to Princeton?

Great class

On 4/16/2018 at 6:17 AM, redwings9 said:

I was there. Great class. These guys do a great job. Good group on Saturday and the weather was great. Highly recommend them. The New Years discount was a nice bonus. 

I was there - I was the asian guy rocking the RMR CZ P07 with comp.