njJoniGuy

And here comes the shitslide ...

218 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

just outta curiosity......since most of us will be needing to take our stuff to an alt. residence, or a friends in free America......what's some good ranges in pa? that aren't a crazy drive from cherry hill area?

Probably... but they would all require NRA membership. :)

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Probably... but they would all require NRA membership. :)

that didn't answer the question? i'm already a member since i have to be for the range here....but apparently i won't be able to shoot my stuff here in nj anymore, so i need some advice on good ranges close'ish to cherry hill....but across the border in free America.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

that didn't answer the question? i'm already a member since i have to be for the range here....but apparently i won't be able to shoot my stuff here in nj anymore, so i need some advice on good ranges close'ish to cherry hill....but across the border in free America.

It doesn't matter that you can't shoot your legally acquired firearms in your home state, as long as you are a member of the NRA. Because in the end, being a member of the NRA is the only thing that matters. <Sarcasm off>

33 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

Pistol People in Bensalem.

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

just outta curiosity......since most of us will be needing to take our stuff to an alt. residence, or a friends in free America......what's some good ranges in pa? that aren't a crazy drive from cherry hill area?

Heritage guild in Easton shouldn't be too far. There is another one, however, I don't rememer it's name.

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

Never mind, I didn't check the map. There are some places in Philadelphia but I'm not sure if they are worth the drive.