Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Modern Materiel

10 posts in this topic

Upcoming Costa Ludus courses at Cobra One Tactical in Great Meadows.

5/4 to 5/6 Carbine Elements Theory 1
5/8 to 5/10 Handgun Elements Theory 1
8/31 to 9/2 Handgun Elements Theory 2
9/4 to 9/6 Vehicle Elements Theory

Contact me directly for more info

NOTE: The May courses are almost filled.

No automatic alt text available.

2 people like this

Cobra One has Milsim field and Shoot houses,but it is a Large outdoor range with 100 foot wide Range from 250 yards. Soon to be added a dedicated Pistol pit and 500 yards long range. We've been training there for years. You can also become a member there...

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Servo Group
      ****NEW YEARS SALE****
      Servo Group Tactical has their 2018 NJ course schedule up... Jan 1- Jan 5 15% off all Servo classes for 2018 training year.
      stay lethal...
    • By My1stGlock
      Aero Precision AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Ghost Gun

Thanks Kevin De Leon...... 30 cal clip in 1/2 sec...........Grab them while they are on sale w/ FREE shipping!
    • By Avalanche
      Got what I wanted - still interested in good deals however.
    • By MichaelDiggs
      Yup, I'm an oddball. I'm a lefty. I can't even write out my name using my right hand I'm so bad with it. I was told if I'm going to buy a rifle like an AR15 to get a left handed model so when shooting time comes I won't have to worry about hot bullet shells or fragments being ejected anywhere around my face. Are there any left handed people here that use a standard AR15 right hand setup and have no issues? When I view them on youtube your face is really close to that eject port. I have ordered a Stag Arms 2L model that is NJ compliant. Just your basic AR15 but made for lefties. I don't have to buy it if I feel it is not comfortable enough, and maybe try a right handed model. Smith&Wesson are making some really inexpensive NJ compliant AR15's. I don't necessarily like living in a non-free state but it is where the family is. Really need to do some thinking about moving out of here into a free state. 
    • By Servo Group
      Hello all,
      My name is Ryan Quirk and I am the owner of Servo Group Tactical. I registered on here some time ago however would like to become an official vendor however am unsure on how to do so. I messaged one individual I was told to contact but it hasn't been read. Just looking for some insight so I can post future courses we are hosting in NJ and PA.
      thanks in advance, stay safe and hope to see you soon,

CEO Servo Group LLC
    • Dtube will take over.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Sucks. I mostly use YouTube for learning how to clean new guns or how to do upgrades. Luckily we can still search for videos or instructions on regular Google. Right? Maybe not considering Google earns YouTube. I've switched go duck duck go awhile back.
    • Dairy Queen by me is giving free small cones. 
    • YouTube has finally decided to make their position clear with gun channels. Below are 3 links to videos uploaded by Hank Strange, The VSO Gun Channel, and Christopher of Regular Guy Training LLC, outlining YouTube's soon to be implemented policy. Even though there are alternatives like, Christopher of Regular Guy Training LLC, states that he will most likely not be accepted there due to him cursing more frequently in videos than most. To me, this is just another form of censorship. If people do not have the self restraint to not watch the content they find objectionable, they should simply move to another country. This is what PC culture has come down to. When I first started getting into firearms, YouTube wasn't around back in the early 90's. What I liked a lot about the platform was that in the videos put out had product reviews, detailed instructions on maintenance of the firearm, DIY instructions, and the most important - OPINIONS! Link - Hank Strange Link - Regular Guy Training LLC Link - The VSO Gun Channel Regards, TokenEntry