Sign in to follow this  
Savior

CHRIS COSTA (COSTA LUDUS) IN NEW JERSEY

Upcoming Costa Ludus courses at Cobra One Tactical in Great Meadows.

5/4 to 5/6 Carbine Elements Theory 1
5/8 to 5/10 Handgun Elements Theory 1
8/31 to 9/2 Handgun Elements Theory 2
9/4 to 9/6 Vehicle Elements Theory

Contact me directly for more info jmsavio@gstbase.com

NOTE: The May courses are almost filled.

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Joe says he's considering making the 9/4-6 class shotgun.  I'm seriously considering it.  Would you still do it if it changes?

Don't own any scatter guns. With the restrictions in NJ on semi-auto shotguns, they never interested me. A Benelli M4 with an extended tube and pistol grip, sure. 5+1 and a standard stock, not so much. 

If the class changes to shotgun I'll ask for a refund. 

Looks like Joe struck a compromise, and is now shooting for a Carbine 2 class.  Based on my experience with Costa's handgun class in May, I would recommend this to anyone who is serious about his or her training. 

Alex V, will you be going?

Looks like Joe struck a compromise, and is now shooting for a Carbine 2 class.  Based on my experience with Costa's handgun class in May, I would recommend this to anyone who is serious about his or her training. 
Where can I find more details on schedule?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On 7/24/2018 at 4:35 PM, Old Glock guy said:

Spoke with Kristen Costa on the phone today. She asked me if I wanted a refund or to take Carbine 2. I said keep the money and sign me up for Carbine 2 lol. 

If they get enough students I'll be there.

His CET1 class last spring was awesome so I would happily take CET2 after HET2. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (2)

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medved11
      All parts are listed below are brand new - I only opened up the packaging to inspect and then put them away in my workbench. 
      The Prices listed for each item are for a face-to-face sale. Shipping would be whatever the actual cost is.
      If you buy all three together as a package (for a face-to-face sale) I'll also take off an additional $10. Again, shipping would be whatever the actual cost is.
      Location: I can meet in the Princeton or Parsipanny areas for an in-person pickup
      Link to Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GScYID1
      Spikes Tactical Stripped Upper Receiver (SFT50M4): $95.00 7075 T6 aluminum Forward Assist and Dust Cover included Link to manufacturer's description: https://www.spikestactical.com/collections/parts/m4-flat-top-upper/ Special Ops Tactical/Fail Zero Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group: $165.00 Carpenter 158 MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Reduced Friction Shot Peened Bolt Nickel Boron 8620 Carrier (M16) Link to Manufacturer's description: https://specialopstactical.com/product/m16-nickel-boron-bcg-fail-zero/ BCM Ambi GunFighter Charging Handle (GFH-Mod-4x4): $70.00 Ambidextrious with Medium latches 7075 T6 aluminum Link to manufacturer's description: https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGUNFIGHTER-Charging-Handle-GFH-Mod-4X4-Ambi-p/bcm-gfh-556-mod-4x4.htm
    • By myhatinthering
      Going to sell one of my colts.  I looked around on AR15.com and various gun sites to determine a fair price.  I see these selling for mean price of almost $900 with none of the compliance work or AlG Act trigger.  Not a put together by 2nd/3rd party but factory .  This has options....
      Colt 6920 14.5", all compliance work done Monmouth Arms
      surefire brake pinned and welded
      ALG ACT trigger (if you want the Colt trigger I will swap them out for you)
      Magpul MOE overmold grip (will also include original grip with sale if you want)
      has bcm mod 3 but will come with Colt Ch
      currently has P&S Rails (excellent condition, LNIB) with correct cage code, will not include these unless you pay $100 extra (which is almost half what they go for on Arfcom)
      Scope not included, low round count, like sighted in low
      $825...will not go lower and will cross post this weekend since it's still up here

I can meet at ffl halway or use Steve at Monmouth Arms because he's such a great guy:):)   seriously however, we can figure that out.

• By Maksim
      So the Christmas AR Lower thread got me thinking.... what are some of the more interesting AR-15 lower receivers out there...
      I have the NJGF lower which I have still not built and will likely swap my other upper on... but I do want an "Umbrella Corp" lower such as this one.... from my Resident Evil fan days.

• By SIGMan Freud
      Fun little gun - especially if you're a plinker. I am the original owner of this gun and it is lightly used, with only 74 rounds through it. Comes with everything as you would expect when buying new. 4.25" .45 Colt/.410 barrel, matching holster and case. I also have some .410 defensive load shells. Can have my FFL ship to yours or we can meet at his place in Manahawkin for a face-to-face.
      Prices:
      Bond Arms Ranger II w/holster - $475 Assortment of 56 .410 defensive load shells - $30 ($57 value) PM me if interested. Thanks! 
      Dave

• By Maksim
      Palmetto is offering a Gen 2 Magpul MBUS set for $49.99 with coupon code "MBUSSET" that you enter at checkout.  Otherwise regular price of $93.
      Link to Deal

Important Information