Ray Ray

Aloha from Bayonne

Hello everyone, I'm Ray from Bayonne. Good to see Jersey folks coming together in support of the second ammendment. Anyway, I'm 28 (29 in May), married with one child.

Ray, are you feeling a little neglected at home?

Actually, yeah. With me working like two jobs and helping with taking care of the baby, me and the misses don't have any "down time"! Okay, you can lock this thread, I'm done being lonely. :violin: :cry:

Whats up Ray Ray, I am in hackensack, give a shout if you want to meet up and shoot.

Actually megaman, we (djg0770 and joejaxx) are gonna start a bi-weekly meet-up at the Bullet Hole. I think we're gonna post something on the "events and meetup" boards tomorrow. You interested?

Actually megaman, we (djg0770 and joejaxx) are gonna start a bi-weekly meet-up at the Bullet Hole. I think we're gonna post something on the "events and meetup" boards tomorrow. You interested?

Depending on what day you guys do the meet-ups, I'd be interested. Will look for more info in events and meetups

Ray, welcome to beautiful New Jersey. I can understand completely why you would want to come here instead of being in Hawaii. May you have the most glorious of stays here in the wonderful glorious garden state. And never mind Matt6669, he has a thing for Ally ;)