tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

A guy in my union and I hit the range today

6e8ca4c4.jpg

His is the panther arms on top. Mine is the sw mp-15 and sig. Was really going for marksmanship just practicing killin.

I was adjusting my new eotech in and then. Rapid firing. Started high and left but I work it in.

My babies

6d8d2379.jpg

i thought i'd share my new aquisition a sig sauer p226r, lovin it!

c52ad5f7.jpg

i know, i know no finger on trigger!!! lol! dont worry she wasnt loaded, i was practicing da/sa with snap caps...

156226c0.jpg

a3c86132.jpg

here are random pics of my other toys

a9eba4b5.jpg

73cbabc1.jpg

3685efe4.jpg

e620a863.jpg

cd98b2ed.jpg

ea3bcb62.jpg

the evil black and the one with the wood are actually the same rifle dressed in different clothes its a saiga 7.62x39 that i brought from PK90 new, and i did the conversion all myself with help from this forum which included the pistol grip, threaded muzzle break and bullet guide so i can use real 47 mags, i even modded my own handgaurd retainer from an original. oh i refinished the the wood too! its currently in evil black but i really miss my wood, that donkey grip is underated, imo.

f71a23b9.jpg

its not an sw or ruger but she is sweet, the revolver is a taurus 617 snubbie 38special/357mag. here is a clearer pic

468451d0.jpg

i thought i'd share my new aquisition a sig sauer p226r, lovin it!

c52ad5f7.jpg

i know, i know no finger on trigger!!! lol! dont worry she wasnt loaded, i was practicing da/sa with snap caps...

156226c0.jpg

a3c86132.jpg

here are random pics of my other toys

My favorite gun to shoot in .40. Handles it well and those mags are great.

BCM 14.5" middy + BC1.5 brake (pinned) - bay lug (thanks Old School)

PSA Lower + PSA Magpul LPK + Stag Arms NJ Legal Stock

BCM/TROY Rear Flip up sight

BCM Gunfighter charging handle (mod4)

BCM Bolt Carrier Grop

Aimpoint T1 + Shane45's mount

IMG_2815.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

IMG_2819.JPG

Next to it's plain Jane twin...

IMG_2821.JPG

Now for my super awesome Colt Python race gun...

Modified by Colt to be Single-Action only with a trigger that breaks like glass. I bought it with a rail on it and a very beat up Bushnell Holosight. Replaced that with a Sig Sauer red dot. This thing is accurate and quick to bear.

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2824.JPG

Whoa, that Colt is nice Adam. Now, take that rail and red dot off and convert it back to SA/DA please. You'll thank me later.

Can't. Called Colt to ask, but they said it was modified at the factory back in the day and is built to be a straight-up SA race gun. The rail is aftermarket, but with that RDS on it, it's pretty accurate and fast to attain sight pic. It's held on by some Allen bolts which connect to plates the go under the vent rib. Even the muzzle was polished to a nice sheen.

Still gotta track down the Colt Archive paperwork for it... (I filled out the request but never got around to it, lol)

I still have a successor to the Colt Python though. A lovely Colt King Cobra. I'll get pics of that sometime soon.