gunforhire

Gun For Hire - Belleville, NJ

Hello Everyone. I am pleased to be a part of this awesome forum. As the first full time Firearms School to be listed I will be offering a 20% discount on all of my training and wearables. Check out the site http://www.gunforhire.com/ or visit the school and store anytime. 75 Rutgers St. 2nd Fl. Belleville NJ 07109 (across from the Bullet Hole Range). I have been involved in the shooting sports for over 20 years. I am an NRA Training Counselor and Instructor. Please feel free to ask me anything that I may be able to help you with.

Be Safe

Anthony

Anthony, I'm in the process of getting my FID card. I'M probably (by the sounds of it) 60 or so days away.

I know nothing about guns but I'm not stupid and have very good commonsense, what classes would you recommend I take?

I'm local to your office so I would take these classes from your school.

Hello BadBul,

While you are patiently waiting for you fid card. I recommend you give my First Steps class a try. It is a great primer and my most popular group class. At least four hours, 3 classroom, 1 range. I supply everything, Class, Guns (one semi 9mm and a 38 revolver) Targets, Eyes, Ears, Ammo, Books, and Certificate of Completion. After this you will have a good understanding of the overall shooting experience including safety, handling, etc.

Anthony

Just popping in to say that it doesn't matter how far you have to travel, Anthony's class is indispensable for a beginner. My wife and I took the First Steps class in March, and it was awesome. Want some proof? My wife, who had never touched a gun before Anthony's class did this at 10 yards with a S&W J-Frame .38:

--FCOD

My wife Kim did the "first shots" class and loved it. We are both looking to do the NRA first steps pistol class next. You can never get enough education and practice!!

Anthony and the Gun for Hire family are worth the trip. They made my wife and I feel like family.

Rich