Maksim

So where is Everyone a member of?

I used to go to Ray's. I stopped going because of the increased commute time because of growing traffic, and because the jug handle I used to take to get to the other side of Rt 22 didn't allow left turns anymore. Then I started going to Sunset Hill in PA more frequently (until they replaced the manually retractable targets with machine operated ones with an extra fee).

I've taken courses through NJ Firearms Academy, where we shot at Bayonne and at North Bergen. Then there was the rifle course that was hosted in upstate NY.

Only place I'm a member of is Front Sight (First Family Member). I can take any course (at my membership level) there at no cost, but I still have to get myself out there more often!

currently a member of the South Jersey Shooting Club, when my membership expires I will not be renewing. Looking into Cumberland Riflemen or Mullica Hill Rifle and Pistol Club.

I was a member of the Secaucus pistol club, great place, $70 for the year you have your own key, closed when the town bought the lot next to the meadowlands, Cherry Ridge and occasionally in Hudson County pistol in Hoboken.

You are the kiss of death. Two out of three are now closed. Back in the 60's I helped put up the roof at the Meadowlands Pistol. The town didn't buy the property. the Hackensack Meadowlands bought it and closed down the range. The town had no problem with it but it was becoming an eyesore. But the club wasn't putting money into a facility that they had no property rights in. We almost got a new range put up down in the Laural Hill complex but the county turned us down. Our range in North Arlington isn't bad for being in a landfill.

I never liked Hoboken. Lousy ventilation and small. In the end they sold out to real estate interests when they made him a great offer on the property. They did stay in the uniform business.

Now it's the Major Waldron Sportsman's Assoc. www.majorwaldron.com Somehow I got talked into becoming a board member, club Secretary, NRA instructor and range officer, house maintenance and any other job they can stick me with when I'm not looking.

I belong to the Lake Island Club in Carteret. I am also an officer there. Love it!

Hi, I live in Woodbridge ... looked up the Lake Island Club in Carteret, but don't see a web site with info. I found their phone #, so will call. Can you tell me about the range facilities, fees, etc?

south river pistol club + somerset county fish + game -

Totalabuse doesn't have to be a member anywhere...he just walks out of his back door!

True. I have temporary a fifty yard pit. When I'm done working on the house and have the loot for a tractor (never thought I'd say that). I will construct a hundred or so yard range.

Shot at Dix for years. Never re-uped in 06. I came dangerusly close to joining South Jersey Shooting Club.

I was a member of the Secaucus pistol club, great place, $70 for the year you have your own key, closed when the town bought the lot next to the meadowlands, Cherry Ridge and occasionally in Hudson County pistol in Hoboken.

You are the kiss of death. Two out of three are now closed. Back in the 60's I helped put up the roof at the Meadowlands Pistol. The town didn't buy the property. the Hackensack Meadowlands bought it and closed down the range. The town had no problem with it but it was becoming an eyesore. But the club wasn't putting money into a facility that they had no property rights in. We almost got a new range put up down in the Laural Hill complex but the county turned us down. Our range in North Arlington isn't bad for being in a landfill.

I never liked Hoboken. Lousy ventilation and small. In the end they sold out to real estate interests when they made him a great offer on the property. They did stay in the uniform business.

Now it's the Major Waldron Sportsman's Assoc. http://www.majorwaldron.com Somehow I got talked into becoming a board member, club Secretary, NRA instructor and range officer, house maintenance and any other job they can stick me with when I'm not looking.

Rscalzo, were you a member of the committee, one of the guys that got together on sunday morning in the trailer. I was a good member :lol::lol: after my second trip I was given the key. For what I was told it was the town that bought he property (not arguing), remember some members talking to the mayor of Secaucus and he was against the range. I thought building the new range in S. Hackensack. I moved out of Jersey and the ranges close out :shock: :o , did not know about the Hudson place, it makes sense for the owner, I think Hoboken is overprice any way.