Maciej

Which handguns do you have & Which are you planning to buy?

Thought this would be a good way for people to share their collection, and possibly let other members share potential deals they find for other members.

What I have..

Walther P99 AS 9mm

IMG_1540.jpg

What I'm looking to buy..

Walther P22

walther_p22_3.4.jpg

Glock 26

Glock26.jpg

Kimber 1911 Pro Carry II

procarry2.jpg

I have a few HG's, but I sure do want a Browning Buckmark, S&W 327PD and a 610 in 6.6".

Finally a 6" Colt Police Positive Revolver, a 6" Colt Official Police Revolver, and a 4" Ruger Stainless Security Six. Those are the revolvers the NJSP carried from when they were founded in 1921 thru 1982 when they then switched to auto loaders.(H&K P7M8 and currently Sig 228's)

Thanks fer making this thread,.....now I need to appply for PP's. :lol:

I have a few HG's, but I sure do want a Browning Buckmark, S&W 327PD and a 610 in 6.6".

Finally a 6" Colt Police Positive Revolver, a 6" Colt Official Police Revolver, and a 4" Ruger Stainless Security Six. Those are the revolvers the NJSP carried from when they were founded in 1921 thru 1982 when they then switched to auto loaders.(H&K P7M8 and currently Sig 228's)

Thanks fer making this thread,.....now I need to appply for PP's. :lol:

I applied for three, used one two weeks ago on the P99, have two left, I think I'll be going for the Glock and P22 next. Next set of PP's I'm going to pick up the 1911, it'll give me enough time to research them and save up for a sexy one.

Have:

Glock 19

S&W M&P9

Walther P22 (in digital pink camo :lol: )

Want:

HK P7M8

Browning HiPower

S&W snub nosed revolver (havent figured out which yet)

Taurus Judge

Ruger 22/45

Sig P226

Beretta 92F

and maybe something in .380

Walther P99 (thanks to Maciej's pix lol)

:mrgreen:

Have: Springfield XD40 sub compact

Want:

- Sig P226 or P229

- 1911 of some sort (still have to research more)

But HGs will have to wait until I get my hands on a Mossy or MP15.

Come out shooting and i will let you shoot my Warrior. Guarrantee you will want one.

Mine:

Springfield XD 45 tactical

Ruger SR9 OD Green

Taurus M85 38 special

Colt Agent 38 special

Colt officers Model Match 22lr

Colt officers Model Match 38 special

Beretta Px4

Beretta 92FS

Smith & Wesson M686

SigSauer P229 40 S&W

Browning Hi-Power

Para USA GI Expert 1911

Planning to buy:

Taurus Judge

some kind of Ruger single action in 357 or 44

charter arms south-paw

some kind of 327 magnum

If anyone wants a pic of "mine", let me know.

I have:

M&P .40 and Walther P22

And there are a few 9mm's and a .357 on the wish list.

Any problems with the P22? I liked the way it felt in my hand, but the sights have so much room in them. Any reliability or jamming issues?

I have:

M&P .40 and Walther P22

And there are a few 9mm's and a .357 on the wish list.

Any problems with the P22? I liked the way it felt in my hand, but the sights have so much room in them. Any reliability or jamming issues?

-1 on the sights :roll: I lost one at rays while shooting stingers. I'm thinking about putting a drop of superglue on mine now. No issues with mine if I'm using federal ammo. It hate's the eley sport (purple box). But then, my 10/22 doesn't like the federal. I have an issue with the magazines.. they cost $31 a piece! :(

Ray Ray why the 327 magnum? I am curious. My opinion is it is to new for me to decide if it will catch on or become a niche caliber. I have a 357 sig and bought that when it was a new caliber and it is now a niche caliber.

It's just a thought. You are right in that it might be a niche caliber. But then again the 40 S&W has a big following and that was a niche caliber too. When I get the permit I will weigh my options (as well as my wallet!) and see what I can do.

No real issue with the sights. The gun doesn't pretend to be a bullseye shooter, especially not with the 3.5" barrel. That being said, the sights do seem like an afterthought. Flimsy and loose tolerances, but after about 6 or 7 thousand rounds, at least they're not getting any worse. A drop of superglue sounds like a good idea.

Regarding the P22 - I bought it try and get the wife into shooting... hence the digital pink camo :) Truthfully, i havent even shot it yet. she's done about 100 rounds thru it (CCI) without any issues and seems to really like it. But she also has nothing to compare it to, as it's the only handgun she's ever fired.

From handling it, it's ok - it feels a little like a toy to me. The sights seem adequate for plinking on the range, but not much more. I have slightly longish fingers, so, it does feel very small in my hands.

I think as long as you don't expect too much from it, you'll be fine.

Just one for now...

Ruger SR9

But Tony at TJ Sporting Arms was showing me some nice revolvers tonight.

-Scott

scott, just go request 5 more pistol permits.... its inevitable, you caught the handgun bug. lol.