xXxplosive

Explanation Please........

17 minutes ago, pjd832 said:

And what prevents them from moving the bar yet again? They set requirements ..people met them, provided proof of approved/acceptable training AT THAT TIME,  judges approved and permits issued… people got permits….they did this begrudgingly as a result of supreme courts ruling…now they’re trying to find ways to take away the rights they were forced to allow….it can not be legal to make existing permit holders have to meet new requirements before their existing permits expire.. perhaps they can change the requirement for new applicants… but I’m sure they are pushing the point of unreasonable requirements by Supreme Court standards to get pro on e to give up and not try by making it so hard to stay on the right side of the law by changing the rules … think about those that have permits and aren’t on this site or gave the state pages bookmarked and checking every hour for changes….. they went through the process think they’re good and following all the stupid restrictions set … and after the new bs kicks in they are a felon without even knowing it…. That’s insane…. Hopefully one of the 20 gun groups blowing up inboxes for money are taking action on this in a preemptive instead of reactive manner 

The training requirements are going to be challenged in Koons and Siegel. They just can't file anything until it is known what the requirements are. Look for an update after July 1st.

the only ones licking their chops are the ranges in NJ....for them it's a big dollar day whenever there's something like this....making out on the backs of the jersey citizen in good standing...my SIL now lives in a Constitutional Carry state...here it's a horrible situation at best..........omo.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, pjd832 said:

And what prevents them from moving the bar yet again?. they went through the process think they’re good and following all the stupid restrictions set … and after the new bs kicks in they are a felon without even knowing it….

That’s insane…. Hopefully one of the 20 gun groups blowing up inboxes for money are taking action on this in a preemptive instead of reactive manner 

Not insane if the goal is discouraging as many as possible from obtaining a CCW permit. 

There is a reason why firearm ownership in N.J. is one of the lowest in the nation. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

the only ones licking their chops are the ranges in NJ....for them it's a big dollar day whenever there's something like this....making out on the backs of the jersey citizen in good standing...my SIL now lives in a Constitutional Carry state...here it's a horrible situation at best..........omo.

on one hand i can't blame them....on the other hand i hate that fact.

7 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

The training requirements are going to be challenged in Koons and Siegel. They just can't file anything until it is known what the requirements are. Look for an update after July 1st.

Agreed.  I also am pretty sure ANJRPC\Dan Schmutter who are the plaintiffs\attorney in the Siegel case are going to file a new complaint once the requirements are released.

I still bet it's just a 47 page PDF  :D

3 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

My PD just responded to an email I sent and said that since my application was submitted before 7/1, it will be decided based on pre 7/1 requirements.:)

awesome! that should mean for those who already have theirs, no re-doing anything or adding anything......

4 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

awesome! that should mean for those who already have theirs, no re-doing anything or adding anything......

Or the pother possibility… they’re processing at CURRENT standards frguring it’ll be issued before 7/1… and then after issuance…it will be on him to meet new standards/requirements by 0ctober ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, pjd832 said:

they did this begrudgingly as a result of supreme courts ruling…now they’re trying to find ways to take away the rights they were forced to allow….it can not be legal to make existing permit holders have to meet new requirements before their existing permits expire..

They didn't care about the law or the Constitution for DECADES and got away with it.  IMO they will continue to do EVERY possible thing they can think of, legal or not, to make it as difficult as possible to obtain a NJ carry permit. 

If it's not legal it will still  be the law until it's challenged and struck down.  They don't care.  They've proven that over and over again. Their attempt at restricting carry pretty much everywhere made that rather obvious.  They knew it probably would get struck down.  But they did it anyway.

They have ALL the time in the world and money doesn't matter to them because it's our money.  And they suffer no consequences other than having to repel the law.  At which point they will just try something else.

It's all a game to them.  And we are the game pieces. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

Any updates on this "NJ State Police CCW Qualification Course"?

We are in July (July 3rd) now and it was supposed to be issued on July 1st.

RW3

The qualification course won't change its going to be the training requirements ie class room or online

• FacePalm 1

So how do they plan on notifying individuals that have already tested ie. shot the HQC1 COF which was a 60 round test and have complied vs some ranges who made up their own requirements to test....just announcing a cut off date doesn't do it for those that have documents stating they have complied with HQC1.....explain please.

17 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

So how do they plan on notifying individuals that have already tested ie. shot the HQC1 COF which was a 60 round test and have complied vs some ranges who made up their own requirements to test....just announcing a cut off date doesn't do it for those that have documents stating they have complied with HQC1.....explain please.

"They" haven't thought things through and will rely on us peons to know, kinda like "they" did with the mag capacity reduction.

3 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

i emailed my local pd. waiting on a response. also asked a friend who's the firearms officer in his town.....he's got nothing on it as yet......