Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

I'm a post whore

of course that member would be you. But you have more time on the site than me. Just give me a couple months. If I keep up this progress I will own you!! That would be bad if I had more posts than the forum administrator haha

Chad???????

I'm shocked, my first guess was you, and then actually TB LOL

Well you know, I'm stuck with all the old fogies in northern NJ so I'm trying to use my overly out going personality to get these guys off of the heart monitors and out shooting but it just doesn't seem to be happening. But don't worry, I am going to keep harping on them, they will conform to my ideals :)

That's b/c chad post about the most aimless stuff, so I am going to say that his posts don't count. Who is second, you or tb?

:?: :?: :?:

HAHA I knew that would make you come out of the woodworking chad. Don't worry, I knew you were lurking somewhere, it was kinda like waving candy in front of a baby, it made you appear.

CONGRATULATIONS for being a post whore.

I am sure there are many people who just read, and never register or login to contribute.

as I said somewhere else.... the ones with the higher post counts.... are the type A personalities. We like the sound of our own typing?!? :?

awwwww I really upset Chad, Chad when I see you, I'll buy you an ice cream cone!! FTW!

And no worries chad, your posts can't be any less useful than mine, because seriously what do I know, uhhh pull trigger, and gun goes boom??? :)

I'm stuck with all the old fogies in northern NJ

Bout ready to go postal on your a$$ son. Best take care how you speak of your fellow forum and Ridge members. Might just find just the 6669 left from 'Mr Matt' if he keeps up this insulting stuff

Bout ready to go postal on your a$$ son. Best take care how you speak of your fellow forum and Ridge members. Might just find just the 6669 left from 'Mr Matt' if he keeps up this insulting stuff

I was going to respond in a similar way, but I forgot what I was going to say. Damn pesky senile dementia.

The upside is that I'm always meeting new people.