Sign in to follow this  
usnmars

Gathering interest. CMP road trip spring 2010

Still in limbo ray. We are waiting for CMP to release the dates for the new ammo and new guns and then we will plan the trip.

From my chats with Eric, we are going to leave on a thursday afternoon between noon and 2ish I think. It's a 8-1/2 hours drive so get to Ohio by 10ish. Check into a hotel, sleep and be at the doors of CMP when they open on friday. Do our shopping and then probably drive back home friday afternoon and get home by like 10pm hopefully friday night.

That seems to be the plan I think, we are just awaiting dates. I'm trying to find every penny I own plus every side job I can get started from now and until then.

M

Yes but has been temporarily postponed due to me not having any cash. As soon as the semester is over and I can get some cash flow due to working more it's going to happen. Probably sometime in July or August I'm thinking now.

M

Where is this trip going to be and do you guys need hotel accomodations?

I am not going to be able to make it but I am a hotel manager and may get you some good rates.

No, gonna use truck stops and get us some lot lizzards!!!