matt6669

BA 12/08

No sweat...its all anonymous anyway silly little boy

Listen, when I talk normally people know it's Matt Minassian, if I'm making a point to show you up, they'll know whose making a donation :)

ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE, WHOSE COMING!!! Chad is bringing pizza!

ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE, WHOSE COMING!!!

Do you own that coming, Matt? Is that why you used "whose" instead of who is or who's? Perhaps you do own the coming, if so, then rest assured I will NOT be traveling with you. :hand: :lol:

yeah yeah yeah whatever

Are you actually going to come down to BA with me, or you gonna wimp out?

Are you actually going to come down to BA with me, or you gonna wimp out?

With wifey's current employment situation, I'm sol at least until after the Christmas Rush. Sometimes it's easier to not ask than to ask and be told "Do whatever you want" which when you run that through the woman-translator on BabelFish = "You better not F-ing even consider it you doosh." :o

ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE, WHOSE COMING!!!

Do you own that coming, Matt? Is that why you used "whose" instead of who is or who's? Perhaps you do own the coming, if so, then rest assured I will NOT be traveling with you. :hand: :lol:

This is what Chad is :laughing-rolling: ing about

you poor sucka's.

See if before you get married you lay down the ground rules of, "I do what I want", then when you get married she at least knows. HMMMMMMMM might be why I'm not married yet :think:

You do what you want and she does what she wants.

Which do you think is more dangerous, me doing what I want or her doing what she wants? :doh:

you poor sucka's.

See if before you get married you lay down the ground rules of, "I do what I want", then when you get married she at least knows. HMMMMMMMM might be why I'm not married yet :think:

Reminds me of a joke:

Mike was going to be married to Laura, so his father sat him down for a little chat. He said, "Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night, I took off my pants, handed them to your mother and told her to try them on. She did and said, "they're too big, I can't wear them." I told her, "Exactly...I wear the pants in the family and I always will. Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

Mike thought it was a good thing to try. On his honeymoon Mike took off his pants and told Laura to try them on, she did and said, "these are too large, they don't fit me." Mike told her, "Exactly I wear the pants in the family don't forget it." So Laura took off her panties and said, "Here try mine." Mike did and said, "I can't get into your panties." Laura said, "Exactly! and if you don't change your smart ass attitude you never will!"

Gathering from all of your posts, I gather this is a clique of 20-30-something guys that get together on a regular basis. My question to you is: Can you put-up with an Old Fart at your gathering? I'll bring lots of toys and I share well with others. This won't be a regular thing for me, because like you guys from N Jersey, it's a bit of a hike (about an hour), but being that this is something special, I'd like to meet you guys. Plus I have two guns I haven't shot yet, so there's added incentive. I'll be there around 7 - 7:30. Can someone give me a few more details about BA - How much for non-members? What ammo is allowed? How long is the range? Is there a room for socializing? Distinguishing characteristics, so I can recognize some of you? Thanks guys - hope you don't mind - if you do, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

http://www.brick-armory.com/

That is their website actually. It answers some of the questions you brought up. I'm not positive about the costs for non-members. I want to say its $20 (somebody chime in!), but I'm sure somebody wouldn't mind guesting you in tonight (which would be free of course). The only rule they have for ammunition is that the largest rifle caliber that can be fired is a .300 mag... all pistol calibers are fine. There is space behind the stalls where most of the guys BS, or you can step right outside of the range into the store area.

Even for me, being from Central NJ, its still a good 45 minute drive... so, I feel your pain.