matt6669

BA 12/08

Alright boys, this is the big one. You better be there otherwise you are officially lame.

Not only is Chad going to show up and....................... Shoot I know I'm having a hard time typing it, but I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!

So first off, BRING FOOD AND TOYS!!! Check out this link for further information:

http://www.njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4166

If you don't bring food, Tiny will sit on you! He has my permission.

Second be there because we are hopefully debuting the Pink t-shirt on me. Come and get your picture taken with the one and the only Mr. Pink. $5 dollars a picture, all proceeds go to the website!! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, get your butts to BA on the 8th, support an awesome cause supported by Chad, and come out and meet me because I haven't met a lot of you south guys yet and I don't get to make the trip often!!!!

Mr. Event Coordinator

AKA Mr. Pink

AKA Mr. Awesome!

Both in the same room together??? Is this not like matter and antimatter sharing the same space?? This will also prove they are not the same person.

You know I've been thinking about this a lot for the past 30 minutes. I might not come to BA. I just realized if Chad is in fact AT BA, that means he won't be home. Maybe I'll just stop by The Chad Residence and go see Mrs. Chad :)

Both in the same room together??? Is this not like matter and antimatter sharing the same space?? This will also prove they are not the same person.

You know I've been thinking about this a lot for the past 30 minutes. I might not come to BA. I just realized if Chad is in fact AT BA, that means he won't be home. Maybe I'll just stop by The Chad Residence and go see Mrs. Chad :)

He doesn't have to be at BA for you to see Mrs. Chad. She is having a baby after all. :lol:

Alright boys, this is the big one. You better be there otherwise you are officially lame.

Not only is Chad going to show up and....................... Shoot I know I'm having a hard time typing it, but I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!

So first off, BRING FOOD AND TOYS!!! Check out this link for further information:

http://www.njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4166

If you don't bring food, Tiny will sit on you! He has my permission.

Second be there because we are hopefully debuting the Pink t-shirt on me. Come and get your picture taken with the one and the only Mr. Pink. $5 dollars a picture, all proceeds go to the website!! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, get your butts to BA on the 8th, support an awesome cause supported by Chad, and come out and meet me because I haven't met a lot of you south guys yet and I don't get to make the trip often!!!!

Mr. Event Coordinator

AKA Mr. Pink

AKA Mr. Awesome!

Matt what time is everyone planning to meet up at?

OHHHH and I'll have my Ruger with me, so any of you special people still having problems disassembling and re assembling your gun, I will be more than happy to show you

Great because that video is horrible :D

Horrible is being nice to that video.... :shock:

OHHHH and I'll have my Ruger with me, so any of you special people still having problems disassembling and re assembling your gun, I will be more than happy to show you

Great because that video is horrible :D

Horrible is being nice to that video.... :shock:

It's not the video's fault... It's operator error! :lol:

Where is the video? I didn't see it. Wolfy was showing us how to do the Mark III at BA on the 1st and, well, you know how things never go the way you expect when you are trying to explain something :shock: He did get it working after a minute :clap:

I believe those weird South guys like to meet up at 7:30 at BA if someone can chime in to just double confirm that would be great!

And lets stop for a second and talk about the video.

Regardless of how terrible the video is. I CAN ATLEAST PUT THE GUN BACK TOGETHER unlike the rest of you silly people who can't even take apart and put back together a gun. So regardless of how bad it is, I'm still smarted than the rest of you :)

Maks we'll shoot a new video with me in my pink shirt, DON'T FORGET IT!

It is the end of the semester for me, which means things are getting a bit crazy... but I do have to put my BA membership to use. So, if my AR parts come in before Tuesday, I'll be there early to break those in. Otherwise, I'll come around 8/8:30 with my XD, and do more talking then shooting.

I really wish I didnt have to get up at the crack of dawn for work..... I so want to be there..... just for the Matt Ball Busting Session that will happen....

and Matt.....

Video = FAIL

Troy after I talked face to face with you, have you gone home and done what I told you to do or have you been lazy??? I guarantee you do it as I told you, that thing will go back together like nothing.

And Troy, meet up with me, I'll drive down and back you can sleep both ways so you won't be grumpy pants at work the next day!!

It is the end of the semester for me, which means things are getting a bit crazy... but I do have to put my BA membership to use. So, if my AR parts come in before Tuesday, I'll be there early to break those in. Otherwise, I'll come around 8/8:30 with my XD, and do more talking then shooting.

Ben, do you want me to bring my XD to try it?