XDJohnTact

BA 12/30/2009

Maks, thanks for the intros and letting me try out the VEPR! A .223 doesn't do it justice! I want to get one in 7.62x39 - rare and expensive ...

The best handgun I tried today was the CZ 75 in .40. Who's was that? (Sorry, I couldn't hear clearly all the names over the noise and earmuffs! and I am bad at remembering names.)

Tony's Mosin was a blast!

My wife Bernadette appreciated all the friendly folks! She is amazed at the enthusiasm (the good nuttiness) ... was happy to come along.

See you next time!

Man, that place was rocking! I never saw it so crowded! There were Mosins and SKSs and ARs all over the place. Big THANKS to Radek for letting me shoot his AR, now I am doomed for sure as I will have to build one as soon as we get out signature lowers, and Tony for giving me some rounds to try out my "new" Mosin. Even Tim gave it a go and said it shoots great. I was surprised by two things. How smooth it shot and the fact that I actually hit the paper every time I shot it! :dance:

I'm sorry Troy did not stay. I understand why he left and felt bad he drove all the way down. It was a little better once we got in the range.

It was a good turnout. Nice to see everyone again. I have to thank Wolfy for the awesome deminstration of his beretta storm, I still cant believe how easy it was to switch it over for a lefty shooter!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years Eve and best wishes in the new year!

-Scott