rauchman

M&P9 Fullsize FACTORY 15 rnd mags available

I can't complain about the timing at all. I really wanted the M&P 9L, but was torn about the magazines. Didn't want 10 rounds and was never fully comfortable with modified mags. Sure they'd be perfectly legal but I did not look forward to having to prove it to Officer Barney Fife.

By lucky coincidence my permit came in yesterday, just in time to see your post. Any earlier and I probably would have bought something else that would have been a compromise. But now I get the exact pistol I want and don't have to stress about harassment over a modified magazine.

Now all I have to do is get the pistol to go with the magazines I ordered. Thanks very much 67gtonut for the intel!

Just called S&W

Part# 39498

In stock

Just ordered 2

$41 a piece

$41 per...... yikes... pricey!!!! If these were down in the $25 per unit range, I'd consider getting an M&P9. Funny though, I picked up an M&P40 and put an Apex sear in it and polished the internals. I, gasp, still like my Glocks better. I'd really like to shoot an M&P9 though.

Just called S&W

Part# 39498

In stock

Just ordered 2

$41 a piece

$41 per...... yikes... pricey!!!! If these were down in the $25 per unit range, I'd consider getting an M&P9. Funny though, I picked up an M&P40 and put an Apex sear in it and polished the internals. I, gasp, still like my Glocks better. I'd really like to shoot an M&P9 though.

I bought the mags for HD / Carry only..... the 10rd ones are fine for the range....

Always more then welcome to come up to Cherry Ridge to try mine, has a Dan Burwell trigger job....

Got em...... They are perfect....

Going to run some rounds thru them tonight at BH, then load em up with HD rounds for the night table.....

This will now free up the 2 10rd mags that currently have HD rounds in them, giving me plenty of mags for USPSA stuff

And of course, they're backordered. Why they didn't tell me that when I placed the order is a mystery. Why the sent me a postcard to inform me instead of calling me, is also a mystery. Oh well... the wait continues.

And of course, they're backordered. Why they didn't tell me that when I placed the order is a mystery. Why the sent me a postcard to inform me instead of calling me, is also a mystery. Oh well... the wait continues.

You must have ordered from Midway USA...

I've never seen them listed on the S&W website but if you call to order part# 39498 they have them in their system. You can also try calling G&R Tactical at (330) 343-2800, they included the NJ 15 rounders when I purchased my M&P from them and they tend to have excellent prices.

You can also try calling G&R Tactical at (330) 343-2800, they included the NJ 15 rounders when I purchased my M&P from them and they tend to have excellent prices.

That's good to know! G&R will also sell a new M&P will all the Apex goodies installed

I ended up speaking with him too be he also said he doesn't have an eta for them but offered to put me on a list for when the come in. He said s&w has been giving him the run around for them.

I ended up speaking with him too be he also said he doesn't have an eta for them but offered to put me on a list for when the come in. He said s&w has been giving him the run around for them.

I just got some M&P-9 15rd mags from Greg Cote a couple of months ago... Great guy to deal with. He can't give an ETA but will contact you as soon as he has them back in stock. I waited a couple of months and then when he had them back in stock, he contacted me and gave me first dibs on what he had.

I just got some M&P-9 15rd mags from Greg Cote a couple of months ago... Great guy to deal with. He can't give an ETA but will contact you as soon as he has them back in stock. I waited a couple of months and then when he had them back in stock, he contacted me and gave me first dibs on what he had.

Thanks for the insight. Looks like I'll be sending him that email today. Real nice guy even to have a convo with.

G&R appears to have them back in stock BUT they currently have this message on the top of their site:

"WARNING:Security features on our site are currently down. Please wait for this message to be removed to place your order securely. Thank you"