RV-Ted

Hello from South-South Jersey

Hi Folks!, just tripped into your site during a search for Mortimer Shotguns. I have an abused example that I was looking for info on. I'm not really into blackpowder or collectibles at this point. I'm just digging around a bit. My interests are just about everything else. My favorite guns at the moment are a Springfield XD40 Tactical and a S&W MP15FT. I'm down in Cumberland Co. and shoot at Quinton Sportsmen's Club.

welcome to the forum, i use to pheasant hunt down their, the farm i hunted on which was leased by the guide was sold to the salem power plant and they built a dike around it and flooded it out..

some kind of trad off with the state for wetlands preservation or something like that..

Cumberland County only gets one "South" Greetings from Cape May County, (The Real South South Jersey) Quinton is a nice club, a friend of mine shoots there and I have been his guest on some occasions. I want to come out for one of the sporting clays shoots, just haven't had the time.