Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

Ha, going to any military base would be a bad, bad idea. During any type of crisis, unless explicitly told to, don't go anywhere near a military base. You'll more likely be turned away or shot (if you try to run the barricade) then be given a refuge.

Can we split this thread in at least 10 ways?

Who wants to read through thousands of pages to even bother responding? I suppose some of you have the time ... not me.

Admins, please close the thread and let Ray Ray start another one! :lol:

Can we split this thread in at least 10 ways?

Who wants to read through thousands of pages to even bother responding? I suppose some of you have the time ... not me.

Admins, please close the thread and let Ray Ray start another one! :lol:

What? dozens of posters reading and loving all these pages and YOU want it locked? I think your mad cause you don't know what team your on.

im thinking of a design for a NJ zombie hunter type patch. this site has many pre-made, and does custom orders too

http://www.camotech.com/index.htm

i was thinking something with the NJ devil in it.....with a saying along the lines of "even the NJ devil fears us"

any ideas, or artists that can post some sketches.

im thinking of a design for a NJ zombie hunter type patch. this site has many pre-made, and does custom orders too

http://www.camotech.com/index.htm

i was thinking something with the NJ devil in it.....with a saying along the lines of "even the NJ devil fears us"

any ideas, or artists that can post some sketches.

Where's Megaman? He's our T-shirt guy!

the problem i see with his reasoning is that DO ZOMBIES REALLY HAVE TO BE DEAD? i think that there are animal zombies already, RABIES, they are overly aggressive attack anything they come near and cant control themselves, and what if that transfers to humans than in my book that is a zombie.

the problem i see with his reasoning is that DO ZOMBIES REALLY HAVE TO BE DEAD? i think that there are animal zombies already, RABIES, they are overly aggressive attack anything they come near and cant control themselves, and what if that transfers to humans than in my book that is a zombie.

Sounds like PCP