usnmars

It has begun,

School has already canceled classes for all day tomorrow. NJIT NEVER cancels classes, this is weird being 12 hours in advance!!

YAY to maybe going shooting tomorrow instead

Work is off for me so I can shoot too.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Maybe we can break out the Mosin's and pretend we belong to the Cold War :)

I have your ammo as well!!

School has already canceled classes for all day tomorrow. NJIT NEVER cancels classes, this is weird being 12 hours in advance!!

YAY to maybe going shooting tomorrow instead

Work is off for me so I can shoot too.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Maybe we can break out the Mosin's and pretend we belong to the Cold War :)

I have your ammo as well!!

So I spent your money on my CZ. I opened my wallet and the butterflies flew out, drew up to my face and waved a leg at me, shame shame shame. "That was Matt's money" in their squeaky little butterfly voice. Course it was in Butterfly so I didn't understand it, but what are you gonna do.

My whole IT dept lives in NJ and we all told our CTO that none of us are coming in tomorrow. He lives in Brooklyn, so he's gonna be the only one in the office :lol:

You want to come shooting at the ridge with us tomorrow!!!?????

lol are you nuts? It's a 45-50 minute drive for me when it's sunny and dry out on a Sunday morning... It'll take half a day to get up there if it's gonna snow half as much as they say it's gonna snow! Thanks, but no thanks :D

Got the call from the BoE that the Kidlets wont be having School tomorrow at about 1930, saw the first flakes at around 2010, so far, it's been coming down steady, but isnt sticking on the ground, just the cars.

Coming down pretty steady in the greater Princeton area. Roads aren't too bad, though I could imagine it would be treacherous if it continues at this rate (as "they" predict). My mother, teacher at one of the HS in Edison, were informed before the school day was out of their cancellation. And I received an alert from my college that they were closing for tomorrow around 5 or so this afternoon.

just walked in the door from our BA night. Roads in Lakewood were bad, and it was coming down at a very good pace starting at 8pm. when we got done at 10pm, all of our cars were covered. Was sticking good too.

once in monmouth/mercer, wasnt sooo bad. good inch and a half already on the ground.

My company is based in Baltimore, so our home office already told us they are closed!

I have a snowday! I havent had one since 7th grade! Awesome