Sign in to follow this  
tony357

I did it again.. Ive been warned..

EXCUSE ME, ALERTED..

I am becoming an outlaw over at 1911.org.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am begining to think it is run by corzine and he is using the 1911 to get even with us..

I posted my front taurus front site alteration in the taurus thread rather than gunsmithing..go figure?

To: tony315

Subject: You have been alerted

Dear tony315,

This is an alert for one of your messages or for one of your profile characteristics, which violated The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site Rules.

An alert is a friendly reminder that you have violated our Rules.

The reason you have been alerted is because:

You used the wrong forum for your threads.

(Warning Type = Wrong Forum)

For this violation, you would normally have been given : 1 point(s).

The point(s) would remain in your account for 15 days.

After that, they would be removed automatically.

If you ever reach the maximum of 10 points, you will be banned from the Forums, for 7 days.

However, the moderator decided not to warn you at this time, and only issue an alert, instead of a warning. So no points have been added in your account, this time. Next time however, you may be warned.

PLEASE READ AND RESPECT THE FORUM RULES. ALSO PLEASE READ OUR FAQ SECTION.

The post for which you are alerted can be seen here: Warned Post

:hand: :hand: :hand: Tony...I'm not sure this post belongs in bucket 3, as it is more like an announcement.

Mods, I vote for a 30 day ban. You sir have complete disregard for rules....perhaps a trip to the county jail will teach you a lesson. :naughty: BAD BAD BAD Consider yourself warned mister!!!!!

Tony357. You are a rebel and have been warned. The next utter disregard for another forum will result in a permanent ban, and registration the evil black ban book. You will be reported to the TSA for violating rules on the internet, and will be suggested for listing in the no fly list.

Chad. Your actions are unacceptable. It is an "unwritten" rule, however implied, that you shall not act like a moderator. You are being put in the pink list of internet forums.

Everyone else that is reading this thread.... you are all warned. By reading this topic, you are acting as an accomplice to a known internet bandit.

:lol:

btw, for those that are reading but think this is real.... please... this is a joke.

Dammit~~~not the pink list!!!???!!!

Wait, is that good or bad??? Isn't that the community organizer list??? NOOOOOOOOOOO for the love of god please noooooooo

Sweet, now I got me a bitch to do my work for me!!!!

ps you don't get fed, you eat too much and need to lose some weight!