Circlesqr

So, what's your ideal weight?

My goal is 199lbs

I was 278 around Thanksgiving..... Yes I am a Fatass...

Made the decision to finally do something, but didnt want to repeat the mistakes of the past.....

I have done them all: Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, etc.... etc... etc... Short term fixes for long term problem if you dont decide for yourself you want to better yourself....

This time was different ..... I was just going to chose a healthier lifestyle for me, make better decisions.....

I have never been a "water" drinker.... I changed that.... I now consume massive amounts of water. Which in turn, makes me eat better portions at meals.

As of today....

249 lbs ..... 29lbs down, and I dont feel I am on a diet...... because I am not. I just do things differently.

As soon as weather breaks, I will return to walking 3mi after work @ a local pond in Rockaway.

I think by the end of the year.... I should be close to my goal.....

You're a friggin rail as it is, you need to eat more junk food like us fatties :lol:

Turned into a food thread in 2!

For me, I think it's about 158#. I plucked that number out of thin air & I have no idea how to reach it. Currently I'm about 9# over my ideal. Everyone always says it's good to have goals so there...I said it. 158# for me. :banana-dance:

--Daniel

I stopped eating crappy fast food lunches at work and dropped 15 lbs in a month. I eat those various 200-300 calorie Healthy Choice/Marie Calander things and once a week a tuna and crackers meal. I have a Sardines snack (Omega 3, very important) 3 times a week.

I also drink 1 cup of green tea in the morning.

Alton Brown, the "Good Eats" guy on the food network dropped 50lbs by following some pretty easy steps. It seems to be working for me. I'm down to 240 again...I was 260 not so long ago.

I'd like to be 200 again. June 2001, I was 195.

I love to eat. lol.

I wished I could gain weight. I have been stuck at 135 for like a year. I can't just sit around doing nothing otherwise I feel like a lazy bastard. In fact I just got back from riding 10miles and about to go out and ride some more :oops:

About a year and a half ago I easily lost 23# using Dr Morrison's Detox Diet http://www.dailybenefit.com/detoxdietbydrmorrisonsdailybenefit.aspx

Sounds awful but it was actually pretty easy to follow the Detox Diet and lose weight. I wasn't hungry and I didn't get headaches or $hit green stuff like in the article below. Read the article...it's pretty funny

http://www.themorrisoncenter.com/docs/menshealther72007.pdf

--Daniel

Ideal for me is 185ish. That will give me a 32" waist at just around 10% bodyfat.

This time last year I was 275 with little muscle.

Hitting gym hard since NOvember, down to 235 on scale and lifting heavy weights again so lots of muscle coming back and fat going away (never fast enough).

Went back to most of my old bodybuilding protocols and so far, so good.

Short term goal is 215 by mid summer.

I am around 156 to 160. I was never big.... but had the opposite problem years ago.... couldnt put on weight. Started working out, and weight gainer is the only thing that worked.

Now...I am solidly in the 150's. I work out at least 2 to 3 times a week, either swimming laps, or treadmill and weights. Yoga also works like a charm, and gives the toughest workout. I dont do coffee, only green tea.

workout system wise... P90X, Tony Horton's stuff kicked my ass, and I was already in pretty good shape. I have it if anyone wants to borrow the discs. It is an incredible committment and a workout. As long as you have the space in the house.... it is great. Although someone at my gym was doing it as well. It is about an hour and a half a day, 6 days a week, for 90 days. I made it to day 60 or so. It was tough going from gym for 2 days a week to 6 days a week..... but even in those 60 days, it was incredible the change. most of all, it made a noticeable difference in bed.

Not sure what my ideal weight should be, But I am 178 now, and in 1981 when I graduated HighSchool, I was 165. SOmewhere in between is where I think I should be.

I see a lot of people calling themselves fatass', you are not, you are just under tall!!!

But the skinny guys, do you shoot smaller caliber guns? I think big ones would knock you flat...

I think the lady is almost the ideal weight??

Not sure what my ideal weight should be, But I am 178 now, and in 1981 when I graduated HighSchool, I was 165. SOmewhere in between is where I think I should be.

I see a lot of people calling themselves fatass', you are not, you are just under tall!!!

But the skinny guys, do you shoot smaller caliber guns? I think big ones would knock you flat...

I think the lady is almost the ideal weight??

At least she is walking. I feel bad for the bench.

I'm 195 right now would like to drop to 180 but replace it all with muscle. As soon as April hits and I start rowing again, I'll be at my target weight within two months. I go through the same cycle every winter.

I'm 195 right now would like to drop to 180 but replace it all with muscle. As soon as April hits and I start rowing again, I'll be at my target weight within two months. I go through the same cycle every winter.

Ideal is probably between 180 and 195 for me. I've got a few tens of pounds to lose and I really haven't committed to anything. Energy and drive have been extremely low lately though seeing that gold orb in the sky and feeling that warmth on my face today changed some of that.

file.php?id=1011

I tried pleasuring myself to this pic....but the black bar across her face keeps drawing my attention away from the gunt (no that is not a type, I meant to say guNt...yanno, cross between gut and .... ) Look at that rack!!!! They're everywhere!!!!

I like unusual.

file.php?id=1011

I tried pleasuring myself to this pic....but the black bar across her face keeps drawing my attention away from the gunt (no that is not a type, I meant to say guNt...yanno, cross between gut and .... ) Look at that rack!!!! They're everywhere!!!!

I like unusual.

Is it to early to nominate for post of the year?

Chad.... did you really try to masturbate to that picture? How long did you go?

file.php?id=1011

I like unusual.

Just for you Matt.

This trend of pics of disturbingly fat chicks is becoming... well... disturbing.

Anyway.. on paper I should be in the 175 range - for reference I'm about 5'11". I've been a fatty most of my life.. was around 240 in highschool... dropped to around 200 in my 20s and more or less stayed in that range. Tried to get back in shape when I turned 30, got down to 175 and didn't like the way I looked and went back to about 190-195. About 3-4 years ago I spent a lot of time working out and trying to put on muscle and at my best was around 215, but aside from a soft gut, had packed on a good amount of muscle. But, after we bought the house, I stopped working out. These days I walk around 225-230 of mostly jelly :) Yes, I am an adonis :D

file.php?id=1011

I tried pleasuring myself to this pic....but the black bar across her face keeps drawing my attention away from the gunt (no that is not a typo, I meant to say guNt...yanno, cross between gut and .... ) Look at that rack!!!! They're everywhere!!!!

I like unusual.

Yes Maks....it is amazing how this young lady has such a striking resemblance to Matt's mother. His mother was my first lay when I was 13....best I ever had. The stench was a little rough tho.

Kidding aside, although I am a sick individual, I did not silly makseeeeem!

Have you guys seen me? I'm in perfect physical condition. What's there to change? Tall, muscular, handsome, debonair, with a pair of green eyes that knocks'em dead!