Shane45

Who's going?

I'm super excited about Kick-Ass. The initial trailers were 'OK' and made it seem almost stupid. But after having watched one of the Red Band trailers a month ago or so, I was sold that its going to be pretty decent. Now we just have to wait until 16 April.

This move looks awesome. Hit Girl and Bid Daddy look bad ass. This is the original trailer for it the movie. It has comedy, Nicholas Cage, Cars, GUNS, and a little girl shooting people in face. The question isn't is who's gonna see it. The question is who isn't gonna see it. I'm in! LOL

lBO3hBSga6k

like the whole damn premise of this movie.... it is genius.

The premise looks to be the same as :

The Tick

Mystery Men

Everyman as a hero, super powers not required. John Doe to the rescue. That's okay, but this one just seems a bit too twisted for my delicate sensibilities. Maybe I'm just showing my age.

Ray Ray, my image of you is shattered! I officially request to be re-squaded on the zombie elimination team!

Shane, If you want to survive the invasion, i would suggest you recant that statement. My team is well trained, heavily armed, well supplied, and ready for action. What team would you join, Tims? That would be a big, BIG mistake.