Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Interesting twist - breast implant bombs

Female homicide bombers are being fitted with exploding breast implants which are almost impossible to detect, British spies have reportedly discovered.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/24/terrorists-use-explosives-breast-implants-crash-planes-experts-warn/

I want to find the humor in this, but I just can't.

I seriously doubt any woman has yet to be fitted with these things.

Not saying it can't happen, just saying it hasn't.

How do they ignite them? Furthermore, it's not like they can slap 'em in and the woman hops on a plane an hour later. There is some significant pain and side effects of the General anesthesia.

How do they ignite them? Furthermore, it's not like they can slap 'em in and the woman hops on a plane an hour later. There is some significant pain and side effects of the General anesthesia.

I fly, but not enough (or haven't dealt with it) to know this question... how sick does someone have to look to not be allowed on the plane? I know if someone is intoxicated/medicated/sick to a certain point, they're not *allowed* on a plane. I ask because I see your point here. I know someone who got a job done recently, and she was bed/house ridden for two or three days. And no, no pics, sorry pervs :naughty:

As for ignition, binary explosives? Or would the scanners pick that up? (I haven't read the article, so if it answers it, my bad).

I fly, but not enough (or haven't dealt with it) to know this question... how sick does someone have to look to not be allowed on the plane? I know if someone is intoxicated/medicated/sick to a certain point, they're not *allowed* on a plane. I ask because I see your point here. I know someone who got a job done recently, and she was bed/house ridden for two or three days. And no, no pics, sorry pervs :naughty:

As for ignition, binary explosives? Or would the scanners pick that up? (I haven't read the article, so if it answers it, my bad).

If you've got a pulse, they'll let you on. You have to be stumbling, slurring or belligerent to be denied. You could have flesh eating bacteria crawling up your arm visibly while you wait in line and on you go.

I suppose they could put valves under the arms to inject the 2nd component, but that could be a problem, getting it on. I suppose one boob could have one reagent and with a good squeeze it injects into the other one. Perhaps a valve of some sort in the middle.

what good are they without a detonator or fuse ? - at least tampons have a string to light -

ya just can't ignite PETN with heat , impact , or friction , ya need a spark or an explosion -

Liberty and Security is a fine line,

Will you let the TSA examine your wife's breasts, because of a breast implants report.. Giving up all these liberties for Safety is going to be the downfall of this country.

Pull some sort of pin?

Press some sort of button?

:dance:

next it will be a tampon with a thermite or dentacord pull string -

Female homicide bombers are being fitted with exploding breast implants which are almost impossible to detect, British spies have reportedly discovered.

Here I was thinking your joke was in the subject line.

Here I was thinking your joke was in the subject line.

:lol: